Hi, Susan. How are those drugs working for you? You feeling good?
你好,Susan麻醉药起作用了吗?你觉得如何?
Super-duper. How you feeling?
好的不能再好了 你呢?
Well, um, you know I want you to know,
我想让你知道,
What I said the other day--
那天我说的那些话…
That corny stuff about me holding your heart in my hands…
说什么我要抓住你的心这类的酸话…
Well, what I meant to say was,
我想说的是,
My feelings for you…they keep growing,
我对你感情日益见深,
and, uh, I think-- Well ,I hope that you feel the same way about me. Mm. Ah, hell,Susan. I love you.
我觉得…呃,我希望你对我的感觉也是如此啊,Susan我爱你。
Aw, thank you. I love Mike.
哦,谢谢。我爱Mike。
Mike? Susan, who's Mike?
Mike?Susan 谁是Mike?
Mike is love. Mmm.
Mike是我的真爱。
Who the hell is Mike?
谁是Mike?
I don't know, but she's married to a guy named Karl.
我不知道,不过她嫁给了一个叫Karl的男人。
I'm so, so sorry. I should've told you, Dr. Ron.
我很抱歉,我应该早点告诉你的Ron医师。
Mmm, Mike, Mike, Mike...
Mmm, Mike, Mike, Mike...
Oh, why are you always falling in love with skanks?
哦 你为何总爱上那些水性杨花的女人?
You beautiful, beautiful man! Oh!
你是个多出色英俊的男人啊哦!
Okay, we ready to go here?
准备好了吗?
Yeah. Sure. Let's cut this bitch open.
是的。就让我们开了这个婊子吧