This is a classic Ron Wesley moment.
接下来是属于罗恩·韦斯莱的经典一幕。
It's beautiful, wasn't it? The moon.
月亮太美了,是吧?
He's eaten the box of chocolates laced with a love potion.
他吃了含有迷情剂的巧克力。
Had ourselves a little late night snack, did we?
我们要来点儿宵夜么?
It's on your bed, the box, and I just thought I'd try one or 20. I can't stop thinking about her, Harry!
那个盒子就在你床上,我不记得我吃了一块还是20块。我无法不想她啊,哈利!
You just see him look like he's stoned.
我们可以看到,他就像被石化了一样。
He's gotten off into this dreamy place.
他已经完全进入了幻境。
Almost in this, kind of, weird love trance, just, really floating.
那种状况,就好像,陷入某种虚幻的爱,整个人都飘飘然了。
Yeah, it was fun. It's just kind of different, really.
嗯,挺好玩的。是种完全不同的体验。
I think I love her. - Well, brilliant!
我觉得我爱上她了。-呃,那太好了!
I think he actually looks so sweet.
我觉得他简直太萌了。
Almost you almost tiny fancy him a bit. Cos he's so, you know, starry-eyed. And all of it, lovey-dovey.
看到他就觉得好有爱。那小眼神儿,倍儿迷蒙。一切的一切,都是森森的爱啊。
I'm in love with her. - All right, fine. You are in love with her. Have you actually met her? - No! Can you introduce me?
-我爱上她了 -好,好啦,你爱她。可是你认识她么?-不认识!你能为我介绍么?
Next, Wesley and Potter turned into their rival Draco Malfoy and his burly henchmen:
下一幕,韦斯莱和波特变成死对头德拉科·马尔福的壮跟班
Crabbe and Goyle. Thanks to some more of that magical polyjuice potion.
克拉布和高尔。多亏有了神奇的复方汤剂。
Harry? -Ron!
哈利?-罗恩!
It was great fun for Obviously for Jamie and Josh.
对杰米和乔希来说,这太有意思了。
Kind of, step into Harry and Rupert's shoes for a moment and play that way.
有种,暂时取代哈利和鲁伯特扮演他们的感觉。
It's a very hard job. But they did it marvelously, I thought.
这很不容易的。但我觉得他们演得棒极了。
Why are you wearing glasses? - Uhm, reading. -Reading? I don't know you could read.
你干嘛戴眼镜?-呃,看看书。-看书?我可从来不知道原来你还要看书啊。
It was great fun actually the more and more as well as Crabbe and Goyle slowly came back to Harry and Ron.
克拉布和高尔一点一点恢复成哈利和罗恩那一段,特别好笑。
That was even more hilarious.
简直滑稽死了。
Scar! Hair!
你的伤疤!你的头发!
When Jamie started growing that tuft of orange hair, it was hard to keep a straight face to be fair. Because we all found that hilarious.
看着杰米开始长出一撮橙色的头发老实说,要保持严肃的面部表情可太困难了。因为我们都觉得那一段太滑稽了。
Yeah, it's a fun week's filming that one, for sure.
嗯,那一周的拍摄显然都特别的欢乐。
Hey, where are you going? - That was close!
嘿,你们要去哪儿?-时间快到了!