Obviously the fact that he's so young and had so much potential. It's sort of awful.
他还那么年轻一定会大有作为。这一切太可怕了。
Well, it's the first time, a main character a good guy had died.
这是第一次 一个正面的主要角色牺牲。
And it was very real. And I think that's when Harry Potter really grew up.
而且那么真实。我想从那一刻开始哈利波特真正地成长了。
That was when we suddenly realized this is war.
我们突然意识到这是一场战争。
People are gonna die, and the terribly good-looking Robert Pattinson as well.
会有流血,会有牺牲,即便是罗伯特·帕丁森这样的英俊小生也不例外。
So it's sort of… Wow, they killed him.
就是一种...天啊 他们杀了他的感觉。
Good evening, Mr. Potter.
晚上好,波特先生。
Harry Potter encounters many monsters on his travels, but few are as unpleasant as Professor Dolores Umbridge.
哈利波特在征途中遭遇了众多怪物,却极少有像多洛雷斯·乌姆里奇教授一样令人作呕的。
You're going to be doing some lines for me today, Mr. Potter. No, not with your quill.
今天你要给我罚抄一些句子,波特先生。不,不用你那只羽毛笔。
You're going to be using a rather special one of mine.
用我这支很特别的羽毛笔。
It's so brilliant, it's so sinister. Just the most evil that you could possibly imagine.
真是太绝了,太阴险了。简直是超级大恶魔。
I want you to write “I must not tell lies”.
我要你写下,我决不能撒谎。
It is so evil. And so nasty. This really evil woman.
太邪恶,太卑鄙了。真是一个恶毒的女人。
And because she does everything with a smile, she's even more sort of perverse and twisted and unpleasant.
她还永远面带笑容让她显得更加反常,更加变态,更加讨厌。
And actually it's, I mean, scary, because you don't know what she's capable of.
而且更加恐怖,因为你永远不知道她的底线是什么。
You deserve to be punished. Don't you, Mr. Potter?
你活该受罚。你觉得呢,波特先生?
The Harry Potter movies are well-known for pushing the limits of CGI technology.
哈利波特系列电影以其最前沿的电脑特技而闻名。
This sequence lasts just seconds on film but took over a year to create.
这段镜头只在荧幕中出现了几秒钟却耗时了一年多才完成。
And so earn its place inside the top 30.
所以足以跻身难忘瞬间前30之列。