Stefan?Stefan?
斯特凡 斯特凡
I..I'm sorry for barging in. The door was...
很抱歉擅自闯入 我看门是...
Open.
开着的
You must be Elena.
你一定是埃琳娜
I'm Damon, Stefan's brother.
我是达蒙 斯特凡的哥哥
He didn't tell me he had a brother.
他没跟我提过他有个哥哥
Well Stefan's not one to brag.
斯特凡向来就不爱多话
Please come.
这边请
I'm sure Stefan will be along any second.
我想斯特凡随时都可能回来
This is your living room?
这是你们的客厅吗
Living room, parlor, sotheby's auction.
客厅 会客室 苏富比拍卖行拍的物品
It's a little kitschy for my taste.
对我来说这屋子有点没品位
I see why my brother's so smitten.
我明白我弟弟为何如此着迷了
It's about time.
也该向前看了
For a while there I never thought he'd get over the last one.
曾经我一度认为他永远也忘不了前女友
Nearly destroyed him.
差点毁了他
The last one?
前女友
Yeah.Katherine, his girlfriend?
对啊 凯瑟琳 他的女友
Oh, you two haven't had
你们俩还没谈到
the awkward exes conversation yet.
尴尬的"前任话题"上
Nope.
没有
Oops. Well I'm sure it'll come up now.
我确信这下你们会谈了
Or maybe he didn't want to tell you
或者可能他不想告诉你这事
Because he didn't want you
因为他不想让你觉得
to think he was on the rebound.
他还在为前段感情伤心
We all know how those relationships end.
我们都知道此类感情的结局
You say it like
你说得好像
Every relationship is doomed to end.
每段感情都注定会完蛋
I'm a fatalist.
我是个宿命论者
Hello Stefan.
好啊 斯特凡