Good good.Doctor said you could come home tomorrow.
好 好 医生说你明天能出院了
Vick what attacked you in the woods?
薇 在森林里是什么袭击的你
An animal.
一种动物
What else could it have been?
不然还能是什么
Hey. How do you feel?
觉得好点了吗
I'm ok.
我挺好的
I...I'm gonna...
我...我去...
I'm gonna go grab a coffee.
我去拿杯咖啡
Hey Jer.
好哦 杰里
Why are you here?
你来这儿干什么
I just wanted to see how you were doing.
我只是想来看看你怎么样了
Did you see that look on Matt's face?
你刚刚看见马特的表情了吗
That was suspicion.
他在怀疑什么
I don't want people to find out about us Jeremy.
我不想别人发现我们俩的事 杰里米
Well you gotta get over that.
你别那么在意
Tyler is finally showing some interest.
泰勒终于开始对我有点兴趣
You have to get over that too.
你得把这个也忘掉
Do you see Mr. Concerned?
"体贴" 先生来看你了吗
Tyler? Are you under there?No.
泰勒 你在下面吗 没有
It's not cool for people to know.
被人知道我们的事不好
Ok? I'm older than you
明白吗 我比你大
And Matt and Elena would freak.
而且马特和埃琳娜会抓狂的
No one's going to suspect anything.
没人会怀疑什么
Why wouldn't I check on you?
我怎么不能来看看你
I mean I'm the one who found you.
是我先发现你出事的
You are?
是你吗
Yeah I carried you out of the woods.
是啊 我把你从林子里背出来的
Thank you.
谢谢你
Yeah, you're welcome.
不客气