I picked up dinner. Tacos.
我买了晚饭 墨西哥薄脆饼
I had an urge for guacamole.
我特想蘸鳄梨色拉酱
No I'm good thanks.
不吃了 谢谢
Eat anyway. It's a ruse.
随你吃不吃 反正不过是幌子
I want to talk.
我想跟你谈谈
Hey you! Come.Sit.
你 过来 坐这儿
Back in school freshman year
我上学那会 高一的时候
I could eat my weight in nachos
能吃下跟我一样重的墨西哥玉米片
With extra cheese.
配奶酪
It was my munchie food whenever I got stoned.
我磕完药饿了的时候 就吃那个
You get high?
你嗑药
Did.Past tense.
以前 过去的事了
But yeah. Loved it.
是啊 沉迷过嗑药
Anything to get a little distraction from life... Reality.
借此逃避生活 逃避现实
And it worked.
也确实能
For a while.
管一阵子
Never lasts though.
不过都持续不了
Hey I'm not saying I wouldn't love to rail back and kick it
我不是不愿意回到过去 重新振作
But with a thesis looming
但随着论文截稿日的逼近
And a waistline expanding...
加上腰身慢慢膨胀...
What the...
什么...
Finally you're awake.
你终于醒了
Hey. How are you feeling?
你感觉如何
You look better.
你看上去好点了
I was worried before.
我之前好担心
You really had me freaked out with all that screaming.
你之前那个惨叫把我吓坏了
Wait what are you talking about?
等等 你说什么呢
You don't remember?
你不记得了吗
I feel fine.
我没事啊