Ah, this is a sign.
这是个征兆。
Will you shut up?
你能不能闭嘴?
We lost a baby, found out we can't conceive another one.
我们失去了一个孩子,又发现不能生孩子了。
And ran into Helen Rowland at an adoption agency.
结果又在领养所遇到了Helen Rowland。
God is obviously trying to tell us something.
上帝似乎是在要告诉我们什么。
Carlos, we're Catholics, okay?
Carlos我们是天主教徒?
God is pretty Johnny one note on the whole subject of procreation.
上帝对于如何生育根本没什么好见解嘛!
Hey, and will you stop with this defeatist attitude?
请你别一副垂头丧气的样 好吗?
Okay, do you want a baby or not?
你到底还想不想要孩子了?
I think it's time that we faced reality…
我觉得我们应该面对现实…
We're bad people, and we probably don't even deserve to be parents.
我们根本就是坏人,不配为人父母。
Well, then who the hell does?
那谁配啊?
I mean, look at all the idiots popping kids,
你看看现在的年轻人,
Okay, they're not any more qualified than we are.
比起我们来,他们也好不到哪去。
I don't know.
我也不知道。
Look, Carlos... it doesn't matter what we've done in our past.
Carlos...我们过去的所作所为并不重要,
Being a parent means rising to the occasion,
为人父母就是要随时面临并解决难题,
and that's exactly what we're gonna do when we bring our baby home.
我们有了孩子后更要如此。
This is the first time I really felt like you wanted to have a baby.
这是我第一次觉得你很想要孩子。
Well, this is the first time some one told me I couldn't have one.
这是我第一次听人告诉我,我不能有自己的孩子。
Okay, so what are we gonna do?
好吧,我们该怎么办?
I mean, no adoption agency is gonna touch us now.
现在没有哪个收养机构愿意给我们联系了。
There are ways to get babies, Carlos.
想要孩子还是有其他办法的,Carlos。
It just might cost us.
不过花费会不小。