Dear diary,
亲爱的日记本
I couldn't have been more wrong.
我真是大错特错了
I thought that I could smile, nod my way through it;
我曾经以为可以面带微笑 坚强地撑下去
Pretend like it would all be ok.
装做一切没事的样子
I had a plan.
我曾经打算
I wanted to change who I was;
改变我自己
Create a life as someone new,
获得新生
Someone without the past.
抛开过去的人
Without the pain.
没有痛苦
Someone alive.
真正活着的人
But it's not that easy.
但这并不容易
The bad things stay with you.
坏事纠缠着你
They follow you.
追随着你
You can't escape them,
你无法摆脱
As much as you want to.
无论你多想摆脱
All you can do is be ready for the good.
你唯一能做的就是等待好事降临
So when it comes,
当它们降临
You invite it in, because you need it.
你邀请它们进来 因为你需要它们
I need it.
我需要它
I know it's late.
我知道有点晚了
But, uh...
但是
I needed to know that you were ok.
我想知道你没事了
You know, for months,
要知道 几个月以来
That's all anyone's wondered about me.
每个人都想知道
If I'll be ok.
我是不是没事了
What do you tell them?
你怎么告诉他们
That I'll be fine.
说我会没事的
Do you ever mean it?
你真的没事吗
Ask me tomorrow.
明天再问我吧
It's warmer in the house. We can talk.
屋子里更暖和一些 我们可以聊聊天
Would you like to come in?
你想进来吗
Yes.
好的