Where's your ring?
你的戒指哪儿去了
Oh, yeah, sun's coming up in a couple of hours,
几个小时后就要出太阳了
And, poof, ashes to ashes.
看来你要灰飞烟灭了
Relax.
放松
It's right here.
在这里呢
You should know better than to think you're stronger than me.
你应该先思考清楚 别天真地以为自己比我强大
You lost that fight when you stopped feeding on people.
当你决定不再吸人血时 你已经输了
I wouldn't try it again.
别再挑衅我了
I think we woke Zach up.
我想我们把扎克吵醒了
Sorry, Zach.
抱歉 扎克
You ok?
你还好吧
I called Jenna, she's on her way.
我打给珍娜了 她在路上了
Those people in uniforms,
那些穿制服的人
Last time I checked, they're the police.
据我所知 他们可是警察呢
People are going to stop giving you breaks, Jer.
人们不会一直这样迁就我们的 杰里
They just don't care anymore.
他们不再关心
They don't remember that our parents are dead,
不再记得我们是失去了父母的孩子
Because they've got their own lives to deal with.
因为他们有自己的生活
The rest of the world has moved on.
一切都开始翻开新的一页了
You should try, too.
你得努力改变
I've seen you in the cemetery writing in your diary.
我看见你在墓地写日记了
Is that--is that supposed to be you moving on?
这就是你说的往前看吗
Mom and dad wouldn't have wanted this.
爸妈不会想看到我们这样的