Vicki? No!
薇姬 不
- Oh, my god, it's Vicki! - Oh,my god!
-天呐 是薇姬 -上帝啊
No!
不
Somebody help!
快来人帮忙啊
Vicki? Vicki, what the hell?!
薇姬吗 薇姬 怎么回事
What happened to her?
她怎么了
Somebody, call an ambulance!
谁帮忙叫下救护车
Everybody back up, give her some space!
所有人后退 给她点空间
It's her neck. Something bit her.
看她脖子 什么东西咬了她
She's losing a lot of blood. It's bad.
她正大量失血 情况很糟
Put this on her neck.
用这个止住她脖子出血
Vicki, Vicki, come on, open your eyes, look at me.
薇姬 振作 睁开眼睛看着我
What's going on?
发生什么了
Someone else was attacked tonight, Zach,
今晚又有人被袭击了 扎克
And it wasn't me.
但不是我干的
Damon.
达蒙
Hello, brother.
你好 弟弟
Crow's a bit much, don't you think?
乌鸦多了点 你不觉得吗
Wait till you see what I can do with the fog.
我对雾的操控能力更强大呢
When'd you get here?
你什么时候来的
Well, I couldn't miss your first day at school.
我怎么能错过你开学的第一天呢
Your hair's different.
你发型变了
I like it.
我喜欢
It's been 15 years, Damon.
上次见面是在15年前呢 达蒙
Thank god.
感谢上帝
I couldn't take another day of the Nineties.
我早就受不了九十年代了
That horrible grunge look?
当年那可怕的脏摇滚式发型
Did not suit you.
一点都不适合你
Remember, Stefan, it's important to stay away from fads.
记住 斯特凡 远离时尚很重要
Why are you here?
你为什么来这里
I miss my little brother.
我想念我亲爱的弟弟了
You hate small towns.
你讨厌小镇的
It's boring. There's nothing for you to do.
枯燥乏味 无事可做
I've managed to keep myself busy.
我已经尽量不让自己"闲着"了
You know, you left that girl alive tonight.
今晚那女孩并没有死
That's very clumsy of you.
你真是笨手笨脚的
That can be a problem...
恐怕会是个大隐患呢
for you.
对你的隐患
Why are you here now?
你现在回来做什么
I could ask you the same question.
我也可以问你相同的问题
However, I'm fairly certain
然而 我相当确定
Your answer can be summed up all into one little word...
你的回答可以归结为一个词
Elena.
埃琳娜