When she came down stairs, Yeah, and she's like, erm, well, who is she?
当她下楼的时候她看上去就像,完全是另外一个人。
Millions of people said she's suddenly a woman.
无数人说,她一下子成了一个女人。
She's suddenly beautiful. She's changed. And it wasn't the trick.
她瞬间变得漂亮了 这不是什么把戏。
It wasn't her dress. And it wasn't the hairstyle.
不是因为她的裙子。也不是因为她的发型。
It the fact that would happen with your own daughter.
你的女儿也会发生这样的变化。
Suddenly Emma Watson was no longer a girl.
就在一刹那,艾玛·沃森出落成一个大姑娘了。
She looks beautiful. -Yeah, she does.
她可真美。-她确实是。
It's almost like a transformation.
就像完成了一次华丽的变身。
It's where everyone sees her in different light.
让所有人注意到了她的与众不同。
Everyone realized that she's actually quite beautiful.
每个人都意识到她实际上非常漂亮。
And I think it's an important moment for her as a young woman.
我觉得,对于一个小姑娘来说这是一个重要的时刻。
I first met Director Alfonso Cuaron.
我第一次见导演阿方索·卡隆。
And our conversation was not so much about acting ability or anything. It's about "Are you up for a stunt?"
我们的对话没有围绕演技打转或是其他什么。他问我,你能接受特技效果吗?
He wanted someone who's prepared to suffer.
他希望演员做好吃苦的准备。
And I, fool as I am, was prepared to suffer.
然后我就傻傻地说好。
Actually, it's nothing to do with a father. It's all to do with a mother.
其实这与父亲的关系不大。主要是母亲的遗传。
We see it all the times with dogs.
这从狗上就能看出来。
If there's something wrong with the bitch, then there's something wrong with the pub.
母狗有问题狗崽子一定好不到哪儿去。
Shut up, shut up! -Erm, let me tell you…
闭嘴,闭嘴!-我跟你说...
So…let the suffering begin.
接着报应来了。
Two layers of Latex, which have to be air-tight and into which compressed air was fired.
两层密封的乳胶压缩的空气几乎要爆炸。
And I reached the point where I was unable to walk.
那个时候我走都走不动。
Because I was as wide across as I was high.
因为我的腰围已经与身高同宽了。
And I had to be wheeled around on a very large porter's trolley.
我必须靠着搬运行李的大手推车才能移动。
Vernon, Vernon, do something!
弗农,弗农,快帮帮我!
I couldn't go to the loo.
我不能上厕所。
So I had to stop drinking half way through my make-up in the morning.
所以我从早晨化妆化到一半开始就不能喝任何东西。
And dehydrate to the point where I could no longer stand it. And then drink.
到我脱水到再也支撑不住时才喝一点水。
And then put my hand up at about 4 o'clock in the afternoon which involved 15 to 20 minute de-rig to get me to the loo. It was torture!
下午四点钟左右的时候,我举手示意他们花15到20分钟的时间帮我卸下装备让我去上厕所。这是酷刑!