Make it move. Move! Move!
快让它动。快动!动啊!
He's asleep! He's boring.
它睡着了!它真没意思。
Sorry about him. He doesn't understand what it's like, lying there day after day watching people press their ugly faces in on you.
不好意思。他根本不理解你,整天躺着看着人们把丑脸贴上来。
Can you hear me? It's just, I've never talked to a snake before. Do you?
你能听到我说话?只是以前我从没和蛇说过话。你呢?
I mean do you talk to people often?
我是说你常常和人交谈吗?
You're from Burma, aren't you? Was it nice there? Do you miss your family?
你从缅甸来,对吧,那里好玩吗?你想念你的家人吗?
I see. That's me as well. I never knew my parents either.
明白了,我也一样,从没见过我的父母。
Mummy, Dad, come here, you won't believe what this snake is doing!
妈妈,爸爸,快来看这蛇在干嘛,你们肯定不会相信!
Thanks.
谢谢。
Anytime.
愿意效劳。
Snake!
有蛇啊!
Mum! Mummy! Help me!
妈妈!妈妈!快救我!
My darling boy! How did you get in there?
我的心肝宝贝!你怎么进去的?
Who did this? How did you get in there? Is there a snake?
谁干的?你怎么进去的?蛇还在里面吗?
It's all right, sweetheart. We'll get you out of these cold clothes.
没事的,宝贝儿子。我来给你换了湿衣服。
What happened? I swear, I don't know!
你干了什么?我发誓,我不知道!
One minute the glass was there then it was gone, it was like magic!
玻璃一开始还在那里,突然不见了,像魔法一样。
There's no such thing as magic.
根本没有什么魔法。