What do you mean, you never hooked up?
你说你从不钓凯子是什么意思
People look up to me.
大家都仰慕我
I have to set an example.
我得保持形象
Just admit it, Elena.
承认吧 埃琳娜
Oh, ok, so he's a little pretty.
好吧 他是挺帅的
He has that romance novel stare.
他有爱情小说男主角那深情的眼神
Stefan looked deep into her eyes,
斯特凡深情注视她的双眸
Piercing her very soul.
洞悉她的灵魂
Hey! you made it!
你来啦
I did.
是的
Well, let's get you a drink.
去喝一杯吧
- Well, I'm... - Oh, come on.
-我... -来吧
So where is he?
他在哪
I don't know.
我不知道
You tell me, you're the psychic one.
该我问你吧 你才是灵媒
Right, I forgot. Ok, so give me a sec.
对哦 我差点忘了 等等
Grams says I have to concentrate.
外婆说我得集中精神
Wait, you need a crystal ball.
等等 你要拿个水晶球
Ta da.
来了
What?
怎么了
That was weird.
好奇怪
When I touched you, I saw a crow.
我一碰你 就看到一只乌鸦
What?
什么
A crow.
乌鸦
There was fog,
浓雾密布
A man.
有个人
I'm drunk.
我醉了
It's the drinking. There's nothing psychic about it.
酒精作用 跟通灵无关
Yeah? ok, I'm gonna get a refill.
好了 我得再去添点酒了
Ok.
好吧
Bonnie!
邦妮
I did it again, didn't it?
我又吓着你了 是吧
Yeah.
对
I'm sorry.
抱歉
You're upset about something.
你有点纠结啊
No, it's Bonnie. she's...
不 是邦妮 她...
You know what?
知道吗
Never mind. You're...here.
没事了 你来了就好
I'm here.
我来了