Gossip Girl,《绯闻女孩》
A:Oh, my lit paper. No, no, no, no, no. Oh! no, no, no, no, no, no. Oh, my gosh.
甲:哦,我的笔记,不,不,不,不,不。噢!不,不,不,不,不,不。噢,老天。
B:Here you go.
乙:给你。
A:I love you. Thank you.
甲:你真好,谢谢。
B:No problem. All right, take care.
乙:没关系,小心点。
A:That was a close call.
甲:差点就丢了。
B:I'm sorry. That would've completely ruined our picnic.
乙:对不起,差点就破坏了我们野餐的气氛。
A:Yeah.
甲:对啊。
B:Okay, what, um, what was it you were saying?
乙:好了,嗯,你刚才想说什么?
A:Oh, just... I think I should proofread this for you. Can I?
甲:噢,只是…我想我该帮你校对一下,可以吗?
B:Sure, yeah, but can we eat first? Because I'm starving.
乙:当然,可以啊,但我们可以先吃东西吗?我饿死了。
A:Yeah. Let's eat.
甲:好的,吃东西。