我不会写你的名字
Fuck Roy Kapeniak.
别管罗伊·科佩尼科了
You don't owe him shit.
你又不欠他什么
Some guy who said he was a Congressman.
那人说他是个议员
Was it...
是...
him?
他吗
No.
不是
He was younger, tall,
那人要年轻一点,高一点
not much hair, pretty goodlooking.
头发很少,长得不错
Yeah, that was him. You're absolutely sure?
对,就是他,你肯定
He brought bourbon, blow, stayed the whole night.
他带了波旁酒,毒品,待了一晚上
The whole thing was his idea.
整件事都是他的主意
What, to say that Kern wrote the editorial?
说那篇社论是科恩写的
That guy didn't write anything. It was all Roy.
那人什么都没做,都是罗伊写的
Okay, look, I know I said that I wouldn't name names,
好的,我知道我说我不会写你的名字
and I won't if that's what you want.
如果你坚持我是不会写
But you could be famous overnight.
但你可以因此一夜成名
Talk shows, TV, the whole country...
脱口秀,电视,全国...
No way.
想都别想
You wouldn't have to dance anymore.
你不用再跳舞了
You could do whatever you want.
你想干什么都行
Don't use my fucking name, okay?
别他妈写我名字,好吗
I already said more than I should have.
我都说了不该说的了
Stamper, it's midnight. Two things, boss.
斯坦福,都半夜了,两件事,先生
First, Janine Skorsky
第一件,简宁·斯克斯基
ambushed Christina this morning.
今早去找了克里斯蒂娜
I intercepted her before she could ask too much.
在她能提更多问题前被我拦下了
Should we be worried? I can keep this contained, sir.
要担心吗,我能掌控住,先生
I just wanted you to know.
只是告诉你一声
All right. What's the other thing?
好的,还有件事呢
Doyle came back with his research.
道尔的调查做完了
I just emailed it to you.
我刚发你邮箱了
The President told you he and Tusk didn't know each other, right?
总统跟你说他不认识塔斯克,对吗
Yeah. He said they met once, I think,
是的,他说他们只见过一面
at a fundraiser.
在一个筹款活动上
That would appear to be a lie.
看来他说谎了
All right. I have it in front of me now.
好的,我打开邮件了
Doyle catalogued all the instances he could find
道尔列出了他能查到的这两个人
in which the two of them were in the same city at the same time.
同时出现在同一城市的情况
Items in red are events that they both attended.
红色项是他们共同出席的活动
And he found something else.
他还查到了别的
Back in Walker's private sector days,
沃克之前做私营生意的时候
he was the C.E.O. of Pioneer Airlines.
他曾是先锋航空公司的执行总裁
Guess who owned a third of the stock
公司被卖给美联航时
when it was sold to united?
猜猜谁拥有三分之一的股份
Raymond Tusk.
雷蒙德·塔斯克
My guess is that he and Walker know each other quite well.
我猜他和沃克相当熟悉
All right. Let me look this over. I'll call you back.
好的,我再看下邮件,回头打给你
I'm being played.
我被耍了
But why?
为什么
Did I wake you again? No.
我又把你吵醒了,没有
I'd like to talk.
我想谈谈
Give me a moment.
稍等一下
Carolina Parakeet.
卡罗莱纳长尾鹦鹉
You're wrong, but you're close.
不对,但很接近了
This is the Sun Conure.
这是太阳锥尾鹦鹉
They look very similar,
看起来很相似
but the Carolina Parakeet is extinct.
但卡罗莱纳长尾鹦鹉已经灭绝了
Was killed off because it was considered a pest.
被认为是害虫,所以就被杀尽了
Interesting species, though.
却是个很有趣的物种
Voracious appetite.
贪食
And he was poison. Cats who ate him died.
还有毒,猫吃了它会死
This bird is not the only thing you've misidentified
你来圣路易斯后,认错的
since you've been in St. Louis.
可不只有这只鸟
You and Walker are old friends.
你和沃克是老朋友了
I wasn't sent here to vet you.
他不是让我来审查你的
Very good.
很好
Tell me why I am here, then.
那告诉我来的原因
So I can vet you.
我好审查你
For the vice presidency?
为副总统的职位吗
The President values my advice, and he tends to follow it.
总统很看重我的意见,而且会照做
Like when I advised him not to make you Secretary of State.
比如我建议他不要让你当国务卿那次
That was very bad advice.
那建议很糟糕
Yes, it was.
是的