Was I not clear
我没说清楚吗
that I wasn't interested in talking?
我没有兴趣跟你谈
You don't have to talk.
你不需要说话
Who was she?
她是谁
Somebody I knew a long time ago.
很久以前的一位故人
I--I was dating her sister,
我当时跟她的姐姐在恋爱
And it was getting serious.
而且我们的感情越来越认真
But back then, I did not do serious well.
但当时,我不知道怎么对待一份认真的感情
But I was excellent at screwing things up.
但我很擅长把事情搞砸
I started sleeping with Sara.
我开始与莎拉上床
I started sleeping with my girlfriend's sister.
我开始与我女朋友的妹妹上床
I brought her on the yacht and she died.
我把她带上游艇,她死了
Right in front of me.
就死在我面前
And I hurt-- I hurt her family...
我伤害了她的家人
I just didn't care.
我却毫不在意
Before the island, I wasn't a good person. I was...
在沦落荒岛之前,我不是个好人,我...
selfish and thoughtless
自私,轻率
and awful, and it affected--
而且很糟糕,那些都...
really affected people.
影响到别人
People I loved.
我爱的人
'Cause, Helena...
因为,海伦娜
You're on an island, too.
你现在也像处于一座岛上
Oliver, I...
奥利弗,我...
I want to let you in.
我想让你走进我的内心
But...Michael was the last man I opened up to.
但迈克尔是我最后一个敞开心扉的人
I can't be hurt again.
我不能再受伤了
I'd never hurt you.
我永远不会伤害你
I would never hurt you.
我永远不会伤害你
I promise.
我发誓