What's that?
你那什么玩意?
Oh, I've made a stress machine to try out for myself, like the one in that class.
哦,我造了一台测压器想自己测测,跟讲座上的差不多。
Watch this. I'm going to ask myself a very personal question.
看好了。我要问自己一个非常私人的问题。
Don't worry, I'm not really going to ask myself any questions.
别担心,我不会真问自己的。
Pretty good. Not as good as the one in the stress class.
不错嘛。不过还是没压力讲座上那台好用。
The shoes!
鞋子!
What was all that about?
那是怎么回事?
Well, like all the women, she's shoe mad!
哦,跟别的女人一样,鞋控呗!
It's a bit sexist, isn't it?
这话说得有点性别歧视,不是吗?
Do you know one woman who isn't obsessed with shoes?
你认识哪个女的不迷恋鞋吗?
No, but I only know one woman, and she just left the room shouting: "The shoes!"
不认识。我只认识一个女人,她刚刚离开屋子,边走边喊"鞋子!"
The needle's freaking out!
指针都转傻了!
Try not to hurt yourself!
别戳到自己!
Moss? Did you use a soldering iron to make that stress machine? Yes.
莫斯?你造测压器时用电烙铁了吗?用了啊。
You turned it off?
你关了吗?
Oh I'm fairly sure I did!
我确定一定以及肯定关了!
Because, you remember what happened last time, right?
以为,你还记得上次的事吧,对吗?
Yes! That was very funny!
当然记得!太好玩了!
Well no! No. It was very dangerous and someone nearly died!
不是!不好玩。那次非常危险,差点出人命!
Right! No! Yeah! I was thinking of a different incident. The one on the golf course.
对!不是!啊对!我刚才还以为是另一件事,就是高尔夫球场那事呢。
What? I'm talking about the fire!
什么?我说的是那场火灾!
Oh yeah, fire. Sorry! I always get mixed up between golf and fire.
哦对对,火灾。不好意思!我总是搞不清高尔夫和火灾。