You ready? We're going to be late.
嗨,你准备好没? 我们要迟到了
For what? -For Stella,remember?
迟到什么?看电影啊?你没忘吧?
She's getting her groove back in 20 minutes.
史黛拉都快把到男人了
I totally forgot about that.
我完全忘记了
Can I take a rain check? I'm waiting for a call from Emily.
你不介意我爽约一次吧? 我正在等艾蜜莉的电话
Sure,I guess.
没关系
I hear you don't have to go to London.
听说你不用去伦敦了,好耶
It's not that easy. There's still a lot of relationship stuff.
事情没那么简单 我们还有很多问题
Like what?
例如?
Just stuff.
就是一些问题
You know,kind of what Emily wants.
艾蜜莉对我有些要求
Talk to me. Maybe I can help.
你可以告诉我 或许我帮得上忙
You can't help.
不行,你帮不上忙
I have to do this without your help.
这件事你帮不上忙
I know you can do that too. I'm just saying if you need to talk....
我知道你自己办得到 但是如果你想找人谈谈…
Whatever it is that Emily wants......just give it to her.
无论艾蜜莉有何要求你答应就是了
The bottom line is that you love her.Fix whatever she wants fixed.Just do it.
最重要的是你爱她。她怎么要求,你就怎么做.答应就对了
You're going to have to try. You'll hate yourself if you don't.
你总得试试看 不试试以后一定会后悔
Come on,answer it!
快接电话啊,我都快被逼疯了