It can't be done! You're crazy!
那不可能!你疯了吗!
What would you say Roy? Roy's passed out! Ok! I need a felttip pen, and some paper.
你说呢,罗伊?罗伊昏过去了!很好!我需要一支记号笔,和几张纸。
...(PARTY.I.T.DEPT 5.45 TODAY)...
...(派对,IT部,今晚五点四十五分)...
No no! Oh no, really really really, that was a true story! Unbelievable!
不不!真的真的真的,那是真事!难以置信!
I said why we don't go out with the I.T.Guys more often? You're hilarious!
以前咋没跟你们出去玩呢你们太欢乐了!
Yes we are!
没错,我们就是这样的!
You guys should come down here more often, you know, you should see this as a new era for Reynholm Industries.
你们应该多下来转转,把这当成瑞农公司的新天地。
"A new era for Reynholm Industries!"
"瑞农公司的新天地"!
Oh, Do you know what! If you want to hear something really funny, a really funny story.
哦对了,你们知道吗?有件非常非常有趣的事,想听吗?
You should hear what happened to Moss and I, when we were so drunk in Amsterdam that Moss lost his glasses!
你们该听听莫斯和我的那次经历,那回我们在阿姆斯特丹喝醉了,然后莫斯把眼镜弄丢了!
Moss! Moss! Come here! Come here! Tell them that story about when we were drunk in Amsterdam.
莫斯!莫斯!快过来!快过来!跟他们讲讲咱们在阿姆斯特丹喝醉了那事儿!
Really?
你确定?
Yeah yeah yeah! Oh it's brilliant! Oh this a great story, you're gonna love it! I'm just gonna get another box of wine!
当然当然!那事儿太给力了!故事太精彩了!你们肯定会喜欢的!我再去开箱红酒!
Well go on, then.
说吧。
All right. Well, one night, we were really drunk. Yeah.
好吧。那天晚上,我们喝多了。然后呢。
And huh, we were so drunk that we decided to hire prostitutes.
我们醉到不行,于是决定找鸡。
And when they arrived to the hotel, we were too scared to do anything, so we brought them to the fair.
可开房之后,我们什么都不敢做,于是就带她们去了游乐场。
Oh really nice! In the end, they only charged us half. But we did have to pay for all the rides.
她们还真不错,最后只收了我们一半的钱,但交通费都是我们出的。