You're more than that. ... or a topup on
你不止如此,或是填补
whatever Francis can't provide. Oh, fuck off!
弗兰西斯不能给你的一切,少来
He's my husband, Adam.
他是我丈夫,亚当
We've gone through more than you could ever imagine.
我们经历的事远超出你的想象
I envy your free spirit, and I'm attracted to it,
我嫉妒并被你的自由自所吸引
but not all of us have that luxury.
并不是所有人都有这福分
Which is what I find so frustrating about you, Claire.
这也是你让我失望的地方,克莱尔
You... you had a choice.
你可以选择的
You chose not to be free.
但你选择放弃自由
No. What I chose was a man I could love for more than a week.
不,我选了个能爱他超过一周的男人
I shouldn't have said that. I...
我不该那么说
At least you're being honest.
至少你说了实话
I can't live moment to moment like you, Adam.
我无法像你这样活在当下,亚当
I have a history with Francis, I have a future with him,
我和弗兰西斯有过去,有未来
and it's bigger than a moment.
那比一时要大
Then you should kill it...
那你应该扼杀
whatever part of you still loves me.
你仍爱着我的那部分
If you can't,
如果你办不到
I will.
我会的
Adam... No.
亚当,不
Hello? Hey. Hey, sweetie.
喂,亲爱的
How's it going? I'm... are you with your mom?
你怎么样,我,你妈在旁边吗
She's downstairs. You want me to go get her?
她在楼下,要我叫她来接吗
No. No. I just wanted to call and say,
不,我只想打过来
you know, hey to your... uh, your brother and you.
跟你和你弟弟打个招呼
Is he... is he there?
他在吗
He's in his room, I think.
他大概在自己房里
Okay. You wanna go get him?
好吧,你能去叫他吗
Hold on.
等等
He says he doesn't want to talk to you.
他说不想和你说话
What?
什么
Why not?
为什么
We've seen the news, dad.
我们看新闻了,爸爸
There were all sorts of TV cameras at our school yesterday.
昨天好多媒体都跑来我们学校
Mom's making us stay home this week.
妈妈让我们这周待在家里
I want you to do something. I want you to go to, uh,
我想让你做件事,我想让你
your bedroom window and look out.
到卧室窗边,往外看
You see that black car?
看见那辆黑车了吗
Yeah. That's me.
嗯,我在里面
You shouldn't be here, dad. Mom would be really angry.
你不该在这儿的,爸爸,妈妈会发火的
Well, we don't need to tell her. Right?
我们不跟她说,好吗
It'll just be... it'll just be, uh...
就当作...
it'll just be our little secret.
我们之间的小秘密
Your voice sounds weird,
你的声音很奇怪
like it did on the radio.
就像在广播里那样
You... you heard that?
你听了那个
I have a computer.
我有电脑
I'm sorry.
对不起
I...sometimes your dad makes mistakes.
我...有时候爸爸也会犯错
I better go. No.
我要挂了,别
I don't like to hear your voice when it's like this.
我不想听到你这样的声音
It makes me sad. Bye, dad.
让我难过,再见,爸爸
Sarah, please...
萨拉,别...