Man! This is so completely fucked up.
这下全搞砸了
Oh, really? No shit!
哦 真的? 妈的
Okay, hold up. Hold up, hold up, hold up.
好了 等等 等等 等等
Get back in the truck. What?
回到车里去 什么?
Yes, get back in the truck. You think we didn’t drag him far enough?
是的 回到车里去 你认为我们把他拖得还不够远吗?
No, we gonna drive away. And he gonna let go.
不 我们得离开 他会松手的
He’s not gonna let go, Anthony.
他不会松手的 安东尼
You know why? Because he’s stuck underneath the fucking truck!
你知道为什么吗? 因为他卡在他妈的车底下呢
Now, if he could’ve let go, he probably would’ve considered that option half a block back.
如果他松手的话 他早在半条街前就放手了
What you and I gotta do, just grab his arms and pull him from underneath.
你和我要做的 就是抓着他的胳膊 把他从车底下拽出来
You grab his arm, it’s gonna fall off.
你抓着他的胳膊 它会掉下来的
Then you gonna be standing in the street holding a Chinaman’s arm.
然后你就会站在街上 手里拿着一个中国佬的胳膊
Then what your ass gonna do, huh?
你想怎么做? 嗯?
If we leave this man here, he dies. Then we’re up for murder charges.
如果我们把这个中国佬留在这儿 他会死的 那我们就犯了杀人罪
Just grab his arm. We’ll just pull him out.
只要抓着他的胳膊 就可以把他拉出来了
I don’t wanna cause any problems, Lieutenant. I just want a new partner.
我不想惹麻烦 队长 我只是想换个新搭档
I understand. Your partner’s a racist prick.
我明白 你的搭档是个混蛋种族主义者
But you don’t wanna stir up any bad feelings with him.
可你不想和他搅在一起
He’s been on the force for a long time.
他在警队呆很久了
Seventeen years.
17年
And I do have to work here, sir.
我还得在这儿工作 先生
So you don’t mind that there’s a racist prick on the force.
那你就不会介意警队里有个混蛋种族主义者
You just don’t want him to ride in your car.
你只是不想让他坐在你的车里
If you need me to go on record about this, sir, I will.
如果你需要我把记录下来 先生 我愿意
That’d be great. Write a full report.
那很好 写全面点
Because I’m anxious to understand how an obvious bigot could’ve gone undetected in this department for 17 years.
因为我很想知道 一个显而易见的混蛋17年来一直没有被局里识破?
Eleven of which he was under my personal supervision.
其中11年还是在我的管辖之下
Which doesn’t speak very highly of my managerial skills.
看来我的管理水平有问题
But that’s not your concern. I can’t wait to read it.
不过那不是你关心的事了 我等不及要看你的报告了
What if I said I wanted a new partner for personal reasons?
如果我说我因为个人原因想换个新搭档呢?
So now you’re saying he’s not a racist prick, you just don’t like him.
那你是说他不是个混蛋种族主义者了 你只是不喜欢他
Yes, sir. That’s not a good enough reason.
是的 先生 理由不充分
Then I guess I should think of a better one and get back to you.
我该想个更好的理由来回复你的
So you think I’m asking you to make one up.
你认为我是在让你编造理由
Uh, no, sir. I just can’t think of one... right now.
哦 不是 先生 我只是想不出一个 现在想不起来了
You wanna know what I heard?
你想听听我的建议吗?
I heard it was a case of uncontrollable flatulence.
我听说有一个不能自我控制放屁的家伙
You want me to say he has flatulence?
你是说他是喜欢放屁?
Not him. You. You have uncontrollable flatulence.
不是他 是你 你无法控制自己放屁
You’re too embarrassed to ride with anybody else so you’re requesting a one man car.
你很尴尬 不愿意和其他人呆在一辆车里 因此你请求一个人出车执行任务
I’m not... comfortable with that, Lieutenant.
我不喜欢这个理由 队长
I wouldn’t be either. Which is why I understand your need for privacy.
我也不喜欢 所以我需要了解你的隐私
Just like I’m sure you understand how hard a black man has to work to get to,
就像让你理解一个黑人奋斗到我这个位置有多难
say, where I am, in a racist fucking organization like the L.A.P.D.
就像我呆的这个地方 充满种族主义的洛杉矶警局
And how easily that can be taken away.
而且会轻易地失去一切
You can put your career and mine on the line in pursuit of a just cause,
你可以为了一个正当的理由 赌上你我的前途
or you can admit to having an embarrassing problem
或者承认你有难以启齿的
of a personal nature.
生理缺陷