what you're thinking and feeling?
你在想什么,感觉怎么样
All the time.
一直问
I actually do wanna know what you're thinking and feeling.
其实我也挺好奇你的想法和感觉
How sad am I? Yes, so tell me first.
我真可悲啊,是啊,不如你先说
What? Tell me first.
什么,你先告诉我
I think I'd better get dressed. What? Why?
我还是去穿衣服吧,什么,为什么
Uh, because...
因为...
I've got friends coming over,
我约了朋友来
and as a host, I should probably wear clothes.
作为主人,总得穿件衣服
Really? Yeah.
真的吗,对
Why do you do that? Well, you know.
那是为什么,你懂的
It's proper? Kind of.
比较妥当,差不多
Oh, fuck.
该死
Thought you might have bailed.
还以为你不来了呢
Sit down.
坐吧
Vodka or whiskey?
伏特加还是威士忌
Uh, you go ahead.
你喝吧
Come on. You can be a good boy downstairs, not up here.
拜托,你在楼下装乖就算了,在这儿不用啊
Seriously, I'm good.
真的,我不用
Whiskey, I think.
威士忌吧
So what's your good news?
你的好消息是什么
I wanna know what we're celebrating.
我想知道我们在庆祝什么
Why did your, uh... why did your date ditch you?
你的男伴为什么甩了你
I asked you first. I did, downstairs.
我先问的,我在楼下就问了
He works on the Hill.
他在国会工作
Some staffer or something.
工作人员之类的
I don't know. I think he's a glorified gofer.
我也不清楚,可能就是个普通职员
A friend set me up with him.
一个朋友介绍的
So I said he should come tonight, keep me company.
我说他今晚可以过来陪我
But all he wanted to do was schmooze.
但他只想和我闲扯
So I brought him into the women's bathroom,
我就带他去了女盥洗室
told him he was being an asshole.
跟他说他是个混蛋
He told me I was being childish.
他反过来说我幼稚
So I slapped him.
我就扇了他一巴掌
You slapped him?
你扇他耳光
Yeah. Big red hand mark right across his face.
没错,脸上五道红指印
I think he was embarrassed to be seen by the Schmoozerati.
我想他怕被人看见丢脸
So he left.
所以就走了
And that is the last time
这是我最后一次
I go on a date with a guy who wears a flag pin to work.
和戴国旗胸针上班的人约会了
I'm one of those guys who wears a flag pin to work.
我也是其中之一