You got a light?
有打火机吗
This is a cancer research event.
这可是癌症研究宴会
I know. I helped organize it.
我知道,我也帮忙组织了啊
You work for the institute? No. The hotel.
你在研究所工作,不,是酒店
And they let you smoke here?
他们让你在这儿抽烟
No. The manager would kill me.
不,经理会杀了我的
Well, at least it got you talking.
不过至少让你开口了
Are you having a good night? You look happy.
今晚很顺利吗,你看起来很高兴
Uh, I am. I am. I'm having a great night.
是啊,很顺利
Why? I just got some very good news.
为什么,刚刚收到了好消息
We should celebrate. What are you drinking?
那得庆祝一下,你要喝什么
You know, I was just leaving, actually.
其实我正打算走了
You haven't even asked my name yet.
你还没问我叫什么呢
I apologize, but I have to go. It's Rachel.
抱歉,但我得走了,我叫瑞秋
I'm not trying to be rude, but I got a big meeting tomorrow.
我不想失礼,但我明天还有个重要会议
Then don't be rude. Just stay a few more minutes
那就别失礼,再待会儿
and keep me from having to mingle.
这样我就不用找人攀谈了
My date ditched me.
我被男伴甩了
So if you abandon me now, that would be very rude.
你要是现在撇下我,那就很失礼了
These heels are killing me.
高跟鞋真要命
Feel that. Feel that blister.
摸摸看,这些水泡
Hey, I...I have a girlfriend.
我有女朋友了
I'd be surprised if you didn't.
要没有才奇怪呢
Why'd your date ditch you?
你的男伴为什么要甩了你
Mmm. Very scandalous.
说来很丢人
What happened?
怎么回事
Clink glasses with me.
碰个杯
I'm petite, but I can hold my liquor.
我虽然个子小,但很能喝
Obviously.
看出来了
When I do get drunk, though...
我一喝醉了就...
What then?
就怎样
I get undressed.
就脱衣服
What about you?
你呢
What are you like when you get drunk?
你喝醉了会怎样
It's not pretty. Pretty's overrated.
不太好看,好看不顶用
I like it when things get a little bit ugly.
我反而喜欢不堪的场面
When I work late nights,
我要是工作到很晚
they let me stay at the hotel
他们就让我住酒店
so I don't have to drive home.
我就不用开车回家了
This one is yours.
这张给你
Room 1121.
1121号房间
Sir?
先生
In here.
在这儿
You wanted to see me?
您找我吗
I need you to locate somebody.
我要你找一个人
Who?
谁
My wife.
我太太
Do you have a way of doing that?
你有办法做到吗
I do, sir.
有,先生
I know a guy in missing persons...
我认识一个人,失踪人口部的...
She's not missing. I just...
她没有失踪,我只是
don't know where she is at the moment.
不知道她现在在哪里
I trust him.
我信任他
We can do this off the books.
我们可以私下办
Good.
很好
I'll get on it right away.
我这就去办
Come on. Give us another one.
来嘛,再说个笑话
No. I'll tell you why.
不,我告诉你
Because my mother always used to tell me to smile more.
我妈妈以前总让我多笑笑
Always drove me crazy. She'd say, "Claire",
总让我抓狂,她会说 "克莱尔
"Why have you that scowl all the time?
你怎么总是愁容满面
You look so much more beautiful when you smile."
你笑起来的样子美多了"
It was never a real conversation.
我们从来没真正聊过
There was never, "Oh, what do you feel?"
她从来不会问我 "你感觉怎么样"
Or "What are you thinking?"
或者"你在想什么"
Just so long as I looked beautiful and happy.
只要我看上去漂亮幸福
That's all she cared about.
她只关心这个
So you want me to ask you
那你是希望我问你