We are not your enemies, Banner.
班纳,我们是友不是敌
Try to think!
清醒过来吧
Okay, the relays are intact.
继电器没问题了
What's our next move?
然后干嘛
Even if I clear the rotors,
就算我把残骸都清走了
this thing won't reengage without a jump.
没有助力转子也无法启动
I'm going to have to get in there and push.
我得进去推着它转
If that thing gets up to speed, you'll get shredded.
转速一起来,就会把你绞成肉泥
That stator control unit can reverse the polarity
那你就扳动控制器,这样磁极就会反转
long enough to disengage maglev and that could...
直至磁悬浮解除...
Speak English!
说人话
You see that red lever?
看到红色的控制杆了吗
It will slow the rotors down long enough for me to get out.
能让转子减速,给我飞出来的时间
Stand by it. Wait for my word.
待在那儿等我指令
We need full evac on the lower hangar bay.
撤离下层飞机库甲板上的全部人员
Grenade!
小心手雷
We've got a perimeter breach!
有人入侵
Hostiles are in S.H.I.E.L.D. Gear.
神盾设施内有敌人
Callouts at every junction.
全体人员注意
We have the Hulk and Thor on Research Level 4.
绿巨人和托尔在4层研发层
Levels 2 and 3 are dark.
2和3层摄像头损坏
Sir, the Hulk will tear this place apart!
长官,绿巨人会把这里彻底毁掉的
Get his attention.
那就调虎离山
Escort 60, proceed to Wishbone and engage hostile.
60护航机前往Y型区,火力牵制敌人
Don't get too close.
保持距离
Copy.
收到