I hope you're happy.
这下你开心了吧
I look like a cambodian stripper.
我看起来像柬埔寨的脱衣舞娘
These cost $70.43.
这花了我七十块四毛三
She forced me to get tips
她逼我得做假指甲
and then tip her for the tips.
再付她做假指甲的小费
See and all because you never showed up
瞧 而且因为你没来
I didn't get the two for one discount
我拿不到买一送一的折扣
because I was waiting alone for you.
还让我独自一人 苦等一个不出现的你
Max I have really tried to be girlfriends with you
麦克斯 我真的很努力想跟你成为闺蜜
but you obviously have some issues.
但显然你心里有毛病
Follow me to the walk in.
跟我进冷藏室
Good let's get it out.
好 大家来摊牌
Here.
拿着
I thought we were gonna talk.
不是要进来谈心吗
No we just didn't have any chocolate cream in the case.
才不是 我只是让你进来帮我拿巧克力奶油派
Why didn't you show up?
你为什么没来
You told me you were gonna be there.
你答应会来的
Well I had a lot of crap to do.
我有一堆屁事要忙
Well you gave me the impression you were going.
你给我的感觉像是你会来啊
I gave you the impression? I don't do impressions.
有吗 我才不给人什么感觉
Well wait that's not true I do one my mom.
等等 其实也不是 我会模仿我妈
But to do that. I need a christmas tree
但要模仿出她 需要一颗圣诞树
a gallon of vodka and a lit cigarette.
一加仑伏特加 和一根点燃的香烟
So are we gonna be girlfriends or not?
所以我们到底要不要做闺蜜
Look I'm gonna give this to you straight up.
听着 我就直说吧
I am never gonna be the type of girlfriend you're used to.
我真的做不了你要的那种闺蜜
I am not your gir r r or your gir r rl
我不会当姐妹 也不是你的姐妹儿
and I am definitely not someone's
我也不是会为了折扣
two for one girlfriend crap at a nail store.
而跟你一起做美甲的人
In fact think of me as a dude.
老实说 你就当我是个爷们吧
So o o are we good?
那 咱俩没事吧
Yeah. We good.
嗯 没事
I get it. You're not a girl's girl.
我懂 你天生不是当闺蜜的料
Okay good.
好 很好
I can be a girl's girl.
我可是块当闺蜜的料哟