Garfield: Hey, me too. Excuse me, do you believe in love at first sight? I was hoping you'd say yes. You have made me so very, very cat-happy.
加菲:嘿,我也是。对不起,你相信一见钟情吗?我希望你的回答是肯定的。你令我非常非常开心。
Jon: Uh...
约翰:呃……
Liz: Well, come on. What's the news?
丽兹:是吗,快点,什么事情?
Jon: The news is, I, uh... I finally house-trained Odie.
约翰:那就是……我终于教会欧蒂在固定的地方大小便了。
Liz: Really?
丽兹:真的?
Jon: Yeah.
约翰:是的。
Liz: That would explain the rose petals. I have to pack. I'm so sorry about dinner. But you know what? I will send your regards to the queen. Okay, congratulations on Odie.
丽兹:原来玫瑰花瓣是这么回事。我得去收拾行李了。晚餐的事很抱歉,不过我会把你的问候带给女王,嗨,祝贺你,欧蒂。
Jon: Oh, oh, yeah. And, hey, you, too. They're lucky to have you.
约翰:是的,是的,也祝贺你,有你真是他们的幸运。
Liz: Bye.
丽兹:再见。
Garfield: Oh, I thought she'd never leave.
加菲:啊,我还以为她永远不会离开呢。
Jon: Garfield, you ate the whole turkey?
约翰:加菲,你吃了整个烤鸡?
Garfield: Well, yeah.
加菲:嗯,是的。
Jon: What are you doing with this? Oh, never mind. She's already off to... good staff?
约翰:你到底做了什么,算了,反正她也走了……
Garfield: Well, come on, cheer up. I saved you the wish bone.
加菲:嗨,振作起来吧,我给你留着鸡叉骨呢?
Jon: There 's nothing I can do.
约翰:看来我无能为力了。
Garfield: Sure there is. Return the ring and get your money back.
加菲:当然可以做点什么,把戒指退了,要回退款。
Jon: Wait a minute. I'll go to London.
约翰:等等,我要去伦敦!
Garfield: Oh, you poor sap.
加菲:唉,你这可怜的笨蛋。
Jon : She'll love it. She'll be surprised.
约翰:她肯定喜欢,这会是个惊喜。
Garfield: Please don 't do this.
加菲:请别这样做吧。
Jon: She'll be thrilled.
约翰:她会兴奋得颤抖的。
Garfield: Tell me you're not gonna do this.
加菲:告诉我你不会去的。
Jon: She'll say yes.
约翰:她会答应嫁给我。
Garfield: Please, don't.
加菲:不要。
Jon: I gotta go pack.
约翰:我去收拾行李了。
Garfield: You moron. This is a huge mistake, Jon. One of your biggest. Don't roam. Stay home. Odie and I are not just coming along for the ride, pal. This is actually an intervention.
加菲:你个笨蛋,真是个天大的错误。约翰,最大的失误。别跑,待在家里,我和欧蒂可不是为了兜风玩。这简直是强制干涉。
Jon: Okay, guys. Here we are.
约翰:晦,我们到了。
Garfield: Oh, quick flight, we must have been in the jet stream. England is no great shakes, huh? I mean, the buildings here look like, oh, the kennel back home. That is the kennel back home.
加菲:挺快的,我们坐的肯定是喷气式。看来英格兰也没有什么了不起的啊,哎?这么眼熟,像狗狗寄存处,这就是狗狗寄存处!