Do not touch me again.
再动我要你好看
Then don't take my stuff.
那你也别动我的东西
You have no idea what you're dealing with.
你别这么不知深浅
Doth Mother know you weareth her drapes?
尔取帘为披风,汝母安知
This is beyond you, metal man.
这事你管不了,铁人
Loki will face Asgardian justice.
洛基会依阿斯加德的法律受到制裁
He gives up the Cube, he's all yours. Until then,
只要他交出魔方,你就可以带他回家,否则
stay out of the way.
好狗不挡道
Tourist.
你个观光客
Okay.
你狠
Power at 400% capacity.
电能达到400%
How about that?
这个可以有
That's enough.
你俩够了
Now, I don't know what you plan on doing here.
我不知道你想干嘛
I've come here to put an end to Loki's schemes.
我是来粉碎洛基的阴谋
Then prove it. Put that hammer down.
用行动说话,把锤子放下
Yeah... No.
不行
Bad call. He loves his hammer.
坏主意,他爱死他的锤子了
You want me to put the hammer down?
你要我放下锤子
Are we done, here?
打够了没