Selected Scene 1
场景1
Ron: Excuse me, do you mind? Every where else is full.
朗:打扰了,我可以坐这吗?其他地方都满了。
Harry: Not at all.
哈利:没关系。
Ron: I'm Ron by the way. Ron Weasley.
朗:顺便介绍一下,我叫朗,朗·威斯利。
Harry: I'm Harry. Harry Potter.
哈利:我叫哈利,哈利·波特。
Ron: So, so it's true! I mean, do you really have the, the...
朗:啊,看来是真的。我是说,你真的有……
Harry: The what?
哈利:有什么?
Ron: Scar?
朗:那个疤。
Harry: Oh!
哈利:哦。
Ron: Wicked!
朗:奇怪。
Woman: Anything off the trolley dears?
女士:下车前买点什么东西吗?
Ron: No, thanks, I'm all set.
朗:不,谢谢了。我都准备好了。
Harry: We'll take a lot!
哈利:我们要好多!
Ron: Woah!
朗:喔!
Harry: Bertie Bott's Every Flavor Beans?
哈利:伯蒂·伯特各种口味豆。
Ron: They mean every flavor! There's chocolate and peppermint and also, spinach, liver and tripe. George sweared he got boogie flavored one once.
朗:他们真的说是各种口味,有巧克力味的、薄荷味的、菠菜味的,还有内脏口味的呢。乔治还说他上次吃到过摇摆风味的呢。
Harry: These aren't real frogs, are they?
哈利:这不是真的青蛙,是吧?
Ron: It's just a spell. Besides, it's the cards you want. Each pack's got a famous witch or wizard. I got about 500 meself. Watch it! That's rotten luck. They've only got one good jump in them to begin with.
朗:那只不过是个魔咒,另外,这些都是你用得着的卡片,每一张卡片上面都有一个著名的巫婆或精灵,我自己有500张左右。小心点,真倒霉。它们开始就只能像模像样地跳一下。
Harry: I've got Dumbledore!
哈利:我得了一张邓伯伦。
Ron: I've got about 6 of him.
朗:我有六张他的呢。
Harry: Hey, he's gone!
哈利:嗨,他不见了。
Ron: Well you can't expect him to hang around all day, can you? This is Scabbers by the way. Pathetic, isn't he?
朗:嗯,你不能指望他每天都待在那儿,对吧?顺便告诉你,这是斯凯比,挺可怜的吧?
Harry: Just a little bit.
哈利:是有一点。
Ron: Fred gave me a spell to turn him yellow. Want to see?
朗:弗雷德教给我个魔咒把他变成了黄色,想看看吗?
Harry: Yeah!
哈利:好啊!
Ron: Ahem. Sun...
朗:啊,阳光……
Hermione: Has anyone seen a toad? A boy named Neville's lost one.
赫敏:你们有没有看见一个讨厌的家伙,他叫内维尔,我找不到他了。
Ron: No.
朗:没有。
Hermione: Oh, are you doing magic? Let's see then.
赫敏:你在施魔法吗?一起看看。
Ron: Ahem, Sunshine Daisies Butter Mellow. Turn this stupid fat rat yellow.
朗:阳光雏菊醇香黄油。把他那小笨鼠变成黄色。
Hermione: Are you sure that's a real spell? Well, it's not very good, is it? Of course, I've only tried a few simple ones myself but they've all worked for me. For example: Oculus Reparo That's better, isn't it? Holy cricket! You're Harry Potter Hermione Granger. And you are?
赫敏:你们确定那就是魔咒吗?这可不太妙。当然了,我也用过几次,都奏效了。比如:欧卡拉雷帕罗,这个要好多了,是不是?啊,老天!你是哈利·波特!我是赫敏·格朗吉。你是?
Ron: I'm Ron Weasley.
朗:我叫朗·威斯利。
Hermione: Pleasure. You two better change into your robes. I expect we'll be arriving soon. You've got dirt on your nose by the way. Did you know? Just there.
赫敏:很荣幸认识你。你们两个最好换好魔法袍子吧,我们快要到了。你鼻子这边有脏东西,你不知道吗?就在那儿。