Ciao, McQueen! - He is so getting beat tomorrow!
拜拜,麦坤!- 明天他一定输得很惨!
Ladies and gentlecars, Sir Miles Axlerod.
女士们先生们,有请麦尔斯·艾克斯勒洛德。
It is my absolute honor to introduce to you the competitors in the first ever World Grand Prix.
我极其荣幸地向你们介绍第一次国际赛车大奖赛的选手们。
From Brazil, Number 8...- Oh, hello. - Hello.
来自巴西的8号…- 噢,你好 - 你好。
A Volkswagen Karmann Ghia has no radiator. -That's because it's air-cooled.
为什么大众卡尔曼·吉亚没有散热器。因为它采用风冷系统。
Great. I'm Agent Shiftwell. Holley Shiftwell from the Tokyo station. I have a message from London. - Not here.
好极了,我是灵智速探员。东京站的霍莉·灵智速。我有来自伦敦的情报 - 别在这儿说。
You must try the canapes on the mezzanine. So the lab boys analyzed the photo I sent?
尝尝中楼的点心吧。实验人员分析了我发的照片吗?
What did they learn about the camera? -It appears to be a standard television camera.
关于摄像机有什么发现?看起来是一台标准的电视摄像机。
They said if you could get closer photos next time that would be great.
他们说最好你下次能拍到距离更近的照片。
This was London's message? -Oh, no. No, sir.
这就是伦敦的情报?哦,不,长官。
The oil platforms you were on, turns out they're sitting on the biggest oil reserve in the world.
你看到的那个钻井平台位于世界储油量最大的油田上。
How did we miss that? -They've scrambled everyone's satellites.
我们怎么会没发现它呢?他们对所有的卫星都实施了干扰。
The Americans discovered it just before you did.
美国人在你之前刚刚发现它。
They placed an agent on that platform under deep cover.
他们在那里安插了一位隐藏很深的卧底探员。
He was able to get a photo of the car who's running the entire operation. -Great.
他能弄到那辆车的照片我们就知道是谁在背后操控一切了。很好。
Who is it? Has anyone seen the photo yet? -Nope, not yet.
是哪辆车?有人见过照片吗?不,还没有。
The American is here tonight to pass it to you. He'll signal you when he's ready. Good, good. Oh, no.
今晚美国人来这里把照片交给你。他准备好后会给你发信号。很好,很好。哦,不。
What is it? - Change of plan. - You're meeting the American. - What? Me?
怎么了?- 计划有变。- 你去见美国人 - 什么?我?
Those thugs down there were on the oil platform. If they see me, the mission is compromised.
下面那些恶棍就是钻井平台上的。让他们看见我,行动会暴露的。
Nono, I'm technical. I'm in diagnostics. I'm...I'm not a field agent. - You are now.
可我是技术员,我是在实验室做分析的。我…我不是外勤探员-你现在是了。
I'll take one of them. Thank you. Never know which one McQueen will have a hankering for.
给我来一个,谢谢。老是搞不清麦坤喜欢喝哪一种。
Hey. What you got here that's free? How about that pistachio ice cream? - No, no, wasabi. - Same old same old.
嗨,你这儿有什么是免费的?那个开心果冰激凌免费吗?- 不,这是芥末酱 - 差不多啦。
What's up with you? That looks delicious! Er...little more, please. It is free, right?
怎么了?这东西看上去很好吃的样子啊!呃…请再来点,不是免费的吗?
Keep it coming. A little more. Come on, let's go. It's free. You're gettin' there. Scoop, scoop.
继续继续,再多来点。来嘛,别舍不得,免费的嘛。就这样,来一勺,一大勺。
There ya go! Now that's a scoop of ice cream! -My condolences.
这就对了嘛,一大勺冰激凌!深表同情。(日语)
And now our last competitor. Number 95, Lightning McQueen! Ka-chow! -Thank you so much for having us, Sir Axlerod.
现在出场的是我们最后一位选手。95号,闪电麦坤!咔嚓!非常感谢您的邀请,艾克斯勒洛德先生。
I really look forward to racing. This is a great opportunity. -Oh, the pleasure is all ours, Lightning.
我很期待参加比赛,这是个很好的机会。噢,大家都很高兴,闪电。
You and your team bring excellence and professionalism to this competition.
你和你的团队为比赛带来了卓越和专业的精神。