You're at 114 Silensky Plaza, 3rd floor.
你在114号索伦斯基广场的三楼
We have an F22 exactly eight miles out.
距你不到13公里,有架F22在待命
Put the woman on the phone, or I will blow up the block
让那女人接电话,否则你跑不到前厅
before you can make the lobby.
我就炸平整条街
We need you to come in. Are you kidding? I'm working.
你得回来,你搞什么啊,我在工作
This takes precedence.
那边得先放放
I'm in the middle of an interrogation.
我正在做审讯
This moron is giving me everything.
这个老笨蛋什么都招了
I don't give everything.
我没招啊
Look, you can't pull me out of this right now.
我现在脱不开身
Natasha...
娜塔莎
Barton's been compromised.
巴顿被敌人控制了
Let me put you on hold.
你等会儿
Where is Barton now?
巴顿人呢
We don't know. But he's alive?
不知道,他还活着吧
We think so. I'll brief you on everything when you get back.
应该是的,等你回来再细说
But first, we need you to talk to the big guy.
但你得先去跟大块头谈谈
Coulson, you know that Stark trusts me about as far as he can throw me.
科尔森,你也知道斯塔克于我,毫无信任可言
I've got Stark. You get the big guy.
不,我来搞定斯塔克,大块头你负责