You have heart.
你还有点灵气
Please don't.
别拿走
I still need that.
我还要用呢
This doesn't have to get any messier.
没必要把事情闹得更大了
Of course it does.
当然有必要
I've come too far for anything else.
我费尽周折,就是为了它
I am Loki, of Asgard
我是来自阿斯加德的洛基
and I am burdened with glorious purpose.
我肩负光荣使命
Loki,
洛基
brother of Thor.
你是托尔他弟
We have no quarrel with your people.
我们跟你们毫无纠葛
An ant has no quarrel with a boot.
蚂蚁也没去招惹靴子
Are you planning to step on us?
你要踩死我们吗
I come with glad tidings
其实我带来了佳音
of a world made free.
我要给你们解脱
Free from what?
怎么解脱
Freedom.
终结自由
Freedom is life's great lie.
自由是人生的一大的骗局
Once you accept that, in your heart,
如果你能承认这一点,你的内心
you will know peace.
就能获得安宁
Yeah, you say "peace,"
你嘴上说安宁
I kind of think you mean the other thing.
我倒觉得你想挑起动乱
Sir, Director Fury is stalling.
头儿,弗瑞局长在拖延时间
This place is about to blow
这里就要爆炸了
and drop a hundred feet of rock on us.
我们会被压在三十多米的石块之下
He means to bury us.
他想害我们被活埋
Like the pharaohs of old.
就像奥丁的法老一样
He's right. The portal is collapsing in on itself.
他说得对,传送门在自我坍圮
We've got maybe two minutes before this goes critical.
再有两分钟,就会达到临界状态
Well, then.
那走吧
I need these vehicles.
我要用这些车
Who's that? They didn't tell me.
那是谁,不知道
Hill!
希尔
Do you copy?
听得到吗
Barton has turned.
巴顿被黑化了...
They have the Tesseract! Shut them down!
他们抢走了宇宙魔方,拦下他们