You spoiled everything! It's a nightmare!
你搞砸所有事情 我丢死人了
My friends and family are out there! How can I face them? How did you do this to to me.
我的亲朋好友都在场 我以后拿什么脸见人?你怎么做得出来?
No matter what happens with them...
无论如何
...we still get cake,right?
我们都吃得到蛋糕吧?
That's all right. You take your time. I'll be right out here.
没关系,亲爱的,你慢慢来 我在外面等你
She's just fixing her makeup.
她要补妆
I hate you!
我恨你
And I love you!
我也爱你
A bad time to say the wrong name,huh?
罗斯,你偏挑这个时候 说错名字
That's true. Thanks,Dad.
你说得对,谢了,老爸
People should be dancing.
大家应该跳舞啊
This is a party! Come on!
这是婚宴,
Joey! Dance!
乔伊,跳舞啊
Yes,Waltham lnteriors.
沃森室内设计
This is Ross Geller's personal physician,Dr. Filangie.
你好,我是罗斯盖勒的医生 费?吉
Who?
谁?
I discovered that Ross forgot to take his brain medicine.
我发现罗斯忘了吃错乱药
Without it,in the brain of Ross...
他这人不吃药
...women's names are interchangeable.
就有可能讲错女人的名字
Through no fault of his own.
这完全不能怪他
Oh,my God! Phoebe.
是菲比你啊
No,not Phoebe. Dr. Filangie.
我不是菲比,是费?吉医生
Oh,no! You have it too!
你也错乱了
What kind of bitch hangs up on a doctor?
什么臭女人敢挂医生的电话?