Is your name Oliver Queen?
你的名字是奥利弗·奎恩吗
You don't know who I am, Detective?
你不知道我叫什么吗,警探
The questions are to calibrate the polygraph.
这种问题是用来校正测谎仪的
Is your name Oliver Queen?Yes.
你的名字是奥利弗·奎恩吗,是的
Were you born in Starling City May 16th, 1985?
你是否于1985年5月16日在星城出生
Yes.
是的
Is your hair blue?、No.
你头发是蓝色的吗,不
Have you ever been to Iron Heights prison?
你是否去过铁山监狱
No.
没有
Are you the man in this picture?
你是图中这个人吗
Where can I find the man in this picture?
我在哪儿能找到照片中这个人
No.
不是
You steal 40 million dollars of Adam Hunt?
你是否窃取了亚当·亨特四千万美元
No, I didn't.
不,我没有
Were you marooned on an island called Lian Yu for 5 years?
你是否被困在一座名叫炼狱的岛上五年
Yes.How is that even relevant?
是的,这和本案有什么关联
I don't need to show relevance,
我不需要告诉你有什么关联
but since you asked, whatever happened to your client on that
但既然你问了,那座岛上发生的事情
island turned him into a cold blooded killer.
把你的当事人变成了一个冷酷无情的杀手
No!
不
The physician that examined you reported that
给你做检查的外科医生说
20% of your body is covered in scar tissue.
你身上20%的面积都被疤痕组织覆盖
The machine won't work unless you ask a question.
你不提问题这机器是没用的
Did that happen to you there?
是在那儿受的伤吗
Yes.
是的
When you came back,
你回来的时候
you told everyone that you were alone on that island.
告诉所有人你在那座岛上独处了五年
Are you claiming that your scars were...
你的意思是你的这些疤都是
selfinflicted?
自己造成的吗
No.
不是的
I wasn't alone.
我不是一个人
I didn't want to talk about what happened to me on the island.
我不想说我在那儿经历过什么
Why not?
为什么
Because the people that were there tortured me.
因为那里的人折磨过我
Have you killed anyone?
你是否杀过人
Yes.
是的
When I asked your daughter Sarah
我让你的女儿莎拉
to come on my father's yacht with me.
与我一同登上我父亲的游艇
I killed your daughter.
是我害死了你的女儿
I'd have to study the data,
我还得研究下数据
but just eyeballing it, he's telling the truth.
但目测来看,他说的都是实话
Can I assume that you'll be recommending
我能理解为你会向
Ms. Spencer to drop all charges against my client?
斯宾塞小姐建议撤销对我当事人的所有指控吗
No.
不能
I know a guilty man when I see one.
我看坏人的眼光一向很准
He is guilty, whether you can see it or not.
他有罪,不管你看出来没有