你好
Good evening, Mr. Russo.
晚上好,罗素先生
There's a Mr. Underwood here to see you.
有位安德伍德先生来访
Uh... Okay. Send him up.
好的,请他上来
Hi, there.
你们好啊
This is Kevin, this is Sara.
这是凯文,这是萨拉
Hi. I'm Frank. Nice to meet you both.
我是弗兰克,很高兴见到二位
Do you work with dad? I do.
你是爸爸的同事吗,是的
Congressman Underwood is daddy's boss.
安德伍德议员是爸爸的老板
I thought you didn't have a boss.
我还以为你没有老板
Everybody has a boss, sweetheart,
人人都有老板,甜心
even congressmen.
议员也不例外
Why don't you take your dinner and go into the bedroom?
把晚餐拿去卧室里吃吧
But I wanted to watch TV. Go now.
可我想看电视,现在就去
Cute kids.
孩子们很可爱
Yeah, I like them.
是啊,我爱他们
Can I get you a drink?
来杯喝的怎么样
No, I won't be here long.
不用,我很快就走
Yeah. Have a seat.
好的,请坐
Oh, thanks.
谢谢
Is that a ps vita?
那是索尼次时代掌机吗
Which games does he have?
都有什么游戏
All of them.
一应俱全
I have a console at home.
我家有个游戏机
I play sometimes to relax.
我常用来放松
I ought to get one of these for the car.
我该买台这个放车上
So, Peter,
彼得
we need to close the shipyard in your district.
我们得关掉你选区的造船厂
The BRAC hearing is tomorrow.
明天军事基地整合委员会听证会
You won't put up your usual fight.
你不要努力争取
You have zero testimony to add.
也不要提供任何证词
I can't do that.
我不能这么做
Yes, you can, Peter.
你能的,彼得
I spent months on that testimony.
我为那份证词准备了几个月
I lobbied the commission. My entire office...
还游说委员会,我们全体员工...
I'm sure you've done splendid work,
我相信你一定做得很好
but unfortunately it can't come to fruition.
不幸的是,这事成不了
Why? Politics.
为什么,这就是政治
There's forces bigger than either of us at play here.
有些势力是你我无力抗衡的
It's 12,000 jobs.
那可是12000人的饭碗啊
I know. It's a shame.
我明白,真令人遗憾
Keeping that shipyard open is what got me elected.
我就是保住了那家造船厂才得以当选
Those people are my friends.
那些人是我的朋友
I'm not here to debate this, Peter.
我来不是和你争这个的,彼得
The base will close.
工厂必须关闭
The only question is,
唯一的问题是
will you make it a swift death or a painful one?
你选择长痛还是短痛
No way. I won't sit on my hands.
不行,我不能坐视不管
I sympathize that this is gonna be difficult for you.
这对你很难,我表示同情
And I don't know how yet,
现在我说不出
but I will make it up to you, Peter.
但将来我会弥补你的,彼得
I'm a powerful friend to have right now,
对于你,我是个强大的朋友
perhaps your only friend,
或许是你唯一的朋友
so don't defy me.
别违抗我
Love of family.
家庭之爱
Most politicians are permanently chained to that slogan...
大多数政客终生都被这句口号所束缚
family values.
"家庭价值"
But when you cozy up to hookers and I find out,
要是你和妓女厮混,又被我发现
I will make that hypocrisy hurt.
你就得为这份虚伪付出代价
Did you get the present I sent you?
收到我送你的礼物了吗
You wouldn't really call it a present.
称不上是礼物吧
Well, more of a gentle reminder, maybe.
更像是个温柔的提醒吧
Mm, more heavyhanded than gentle,
不怎么温柔,挺粗暴的
which surprised me.
真没想到啊
It's not really your style, Francis.
这不是你的风格,弗兰西斯
But, yes. I got it.
是的,我收到了
I like that one.
我喜欢这件
I do too.
我也是
But the first one's better.
但第一件更好
You think?
是吗
Something special tomorrow?
明天有什么事吗
Adam Galloway's coming down from New York.
亚当·嘉乐威要从纽约过来
What for?
什么事
Because I need some of his photographs
我需要他的一些照片
for the silent auction at the gala next month.
下个月无声拍卖会上要用
You speak to Remy yet?
跟雷米谈过了吗
I haven't.
还没有
If you want to look inviting, wear the black one.
如果想显得诱惑些,穿黑色那件
Hello.
你好
Oh. Okay. Great. Thanks.
好的,很好,谢谢
Adam?
亚当
How is it the world keeps spinning
世界瞬息万变
and you manage to stay ahead of it?
你却总能走在前面
David's on board with this?
大卫也同意了
It was his idea.
这就是他的主意
Then why isn't he here?
那他为什么没来