Selected scene 3 Part 1
场景3(上)
Next morning, Joe wakes up late.
第二天早上,乔醒来得很晚。
Joe: Holy smoke, the princess interview. Eleven forty-five.
乔:天哪,采访公主。11点45分。
Anne: Hmm. Hush he hastens to his ice.
安妮:嗯。
Man: Hi, Joe.
乔:嘘。 他匆匆赶到了办公室。
Secretary: Good morning, Joe.
男:乔,你好。
Joe: Hello, honey.
乔:你好,亲爱的。
Secretary: Mr. Hennessy has been looking for you.
秘书:亨尼西先生一直在找你。
Joe: Uh-oh. Thanks a lot, honey. Joe knocks at the door of Mr, Hennessy's office.
乔:糟了。非常感谢,亲爱的。乔敲亨尼西先生办公室的门。
Hennessy: Comein!
亨尼西:进来!
Joe: You've been looking for me?
乔:你在找我?
Hennessy: Just coming in to work?
亨尼西:才来上班吧?
Joe: Who? Me?
乔:谁?我?
Hennessy: We start our days at 8: 30 in the office. We pick up our assignments...
亨尼西:我们8点半上班,我们分派的任务……
Joe: I picked mine up last night.
乔:我昨晚就接到分派的任务了。
Hennessy: What assignment was that?
亨尼西:你接到了什么任务?
Joe: The princess, 11: 45.
乔:11点45分采访公主。
Hennessy: You 've already been to the interview?
亨尼西:你已经去采访了吗?
Joe: Sure, I just got back.
乔:当然,我刚回来。
Hennessy: Well, well, well. All my apologies.
亨尼西:好,好,好,我向你道歉。
Joe: It's all right.
乔:没事儿。
Hennessy: This is very interesting.
亨尼西:这很有趣。
Joe: No, just routine.
乔:不,只是例行公事。
Hennessy: Tell me, tell me. did she answer all the questions on the list?
亨尼西:告诉我,告诉我,她回答了你列出的所有问题吗?
Joe: Well, of course she did. I've got them right here somewhere.
乔:噢,她当然回答了。答案就在这里。
Hennessy: Don't disturb yourself. I have a copy here. How did Her Highness react to the idea of a European Federation?
亨尼西:别麻烦了,我这里有备份。在欧盟构想上,公主殿下作何反应?
Joe: Thought it was just fine.
乔:认为挺不错的。