Compliments of Matt Istook.
马特·伊斯托克的一点敬意
What's in here?
这里面是什么
Leverage on Jason Brodeur,
扳倒杰森·布洛德的筹码
enough to help save Peter Declan's life.
足够救彼得·德克兰的命
As an attorney,
作为一名律师
I never would have gotten a file like this.
我不应该拿到这样的文件
I always thought the law was sacred,
我一直认为法律是神圣的
iit fixed everything.
它可以解决一切
And now, Laurel?
那现在呢,劳蕾尔
Now what do you think?
现在你怎么认为
I think there's too many people in this city
我认为这个城市有太多人
who only care about themselves...
只在乎他们自己
People who are selfish.
自私的人们
I think they need someone who cares
我认为他们需要
about the lives of other people...
在乎他人性命的人
Someone like you.
像你一样的人
Oh, my god.
噢,天哪
What is wrong with your face?
你的脸怎么了
What do you mean?
什么意思
There's something really weird on it,
你脸上有点特奇怪的东西
like this thing with your mouth.
像是你的嘴
Itit looks like it's in the shape of a smile.
看起来,就像是在微笑
That's cute. So why are you grinning?
你真逗,所以你为什么这么开心
I took your advice with Laurel
我采纳了你关于劳蕾尔的建议
to be myself.
做我自己
And...
然后呢
It's helping.
很管用
Got mad relationship skills, bro.
我是恋爱关系达人哪,哥
Let me know if you need trendy places to propose.
如果你想找个很潮的求婚地点记得来找我
I think you're getting a little bit ahead of yourself.
我觉得你有点操之过急了
Mm. Little bit.
一点点
Rob.
罗布
You gotta keep up.
下次得跟上了
Hey, you look busy.
你看起来很忙
Is that the Declan case?
是德克兰的案子吗
You know, it was a funny development
在马特·伊斯托克的事情上
on Matt Istook.
有个很有趣的进展
He, uh, filed a police report.
他向警方报案
He said the hood harassed him last night.
说那个兜帽人昨晚骚扰了他
And that's funny,
有趣就在于
because I gave my daughter Istook's name.
我刚把他的名字告诉我女儿
DadHe's a vigilante.
爸爸,他自以为在维护治安
He's a damn criminal,
可他是个罪犯
and you working with him, that makes you an accessory.
如果你跟他一起,你就会变成他的同党
I am trying to save an innocent man's life.
我是在救一个无辜的人的性命
No.
不行
You're breaking the law.
你在违法
Well, I wouldn't have to if the police
如果不是警方一开始
would have done their job right in the first place.
就没有尽职,我也没必要这么做
I asked you how you got this case.
我问过你是如何接到这个案子的
You lied to me straight to my face, eh?
你当着我的面说了谎,对吗
I thought you and I didn't do that.
我还以为我们不会这样
Guess I was wrong.
我猜我想错了