Thank you. I had fabulous time.
我过得真愉快。
Me too. Well, I guess I‘d better get going.
我也是。我想我该走了。
Oh, um, Julie's staying at her father's house and I am all alone here.
Julie在他爸那里,我一个人在家,
Oh.
奥。
Yeah, sometimes it actuallymakes me a little nervous.
有时会让我有点不安。
Turn the TV on. That's what I do.
把电视打开。我就这么做。
Oh, that's a good idea. I forgot. I have a bottle of wine.
很好的主意。差点忘了。我有一瓶酒。
It's already chilled right in the refrigerator and that will just really relax me.
已经放在冰箱里冻好了,我不知道,能让我相当放松。
That's good. So, um, we‘ve still good for Thursday?
真不错。那我们礼拜四再约?
Ah, yeah, yeah. Thursday, Thursday is great.
耶。礼拜四有空。
Good night.
晚安。
Do I just repulse you?
我让你感到恶心吗?
No. Why?
不。为什么?
We've been on three dates and you just keep acting like a perfect gentleman, and uh, it‘s getting a little odd.
我们已经出去过三次,你一直表现得像个完美男士,变得有点怪怪的。
Susan, make no mistake. I am like inches away from ripping off your clothes right now.
Susan你别搞错。我现在不能和你有更进一步的发展。
And you are stopping yourself why?
为什么不行?
Well, I am still your doctor and it's not quite ethical yet.
我还是你的医生,那样不符合职业道德。
Oh, so why are we dating?
那我们为什么还约会?
Look, it's only temporary. Once you're well, I‘ve done treating you, all bets are off.
只是暂时的,一旦你没事了,我对你的治疗结束,一切都会结束。
Okay.
好吧。