-How you doing? -Me? -
你怎么样? - 我?
-Yeah, you. -I'm not the one who's hurt. -
对,你 - 我又没有受伤
Broken nose don't hurt that much.
鼻子断了并不是那么受伤
Why are you telling me that?
为什么你要告诉我这个?
But some wounds1 are too deep or too close to the bone.
可有些伤太深了 或是离骨头太近
And no matter how hard you work at it, you just can 't stop the bleeding.
不管你如何努力,都不能止血
-Did you write your daughter? -Every week. -
你给你女儿写信了么? - 每周都写
I've no idea why you come to church.
我真不明白你为什么要来教堂
After her 1 2th straight knockout, Frankie got a couple of real good offers.
在连续十二场比赛击倒对手胜出后 弗兰基得到几个非常不错的邀请
The first was to fight Billie "The Blue Bear" Osterman...
第一个邀请是和 “兰熊”比丽 奥斯特曼...
...for the WBA welterweight title. ...
争夺WBA次中量级头衔
Billie "The BIue Bear." “
兰熊”比丽
Billie was a former prostitute out of East Berlin.
比丽原来是东柏林的妓女
Had a reputation3 for being the dirtiest fighter in the ranks.
她是这个级别里 手法最肮脏的拳手,臭名远扬
Didn 't seem to matter to her...
她看起来一点也不在乎...
And the crowds loved her.
观众喜欢她
He turned it down without even telling her.
他没告诉她就把这场比赛拒绝了.
The next was to fight the British champ...
下一个邀请是去挑战英国冠军
-...a Jamaican girl Billie just beat. -Hello? -
一个刚被比丽击败的牙买加女孩 - 喂?
Not interested.
不感兴趣
He turned that down too.
他也没接受那个邀请
That' s a Iot of money, boss.
可是很大一笔钱哪,老板
Yeah, you ' re making money. What are you still working here for?
是啊,你挣钱了 为什么还在这里工作?
It's a title match, right?
那是冠军赛,对吧?
Are you British? It's a title you can't take away.
.你是英国人么? 那个冠军你拿不走的
She's got nothing to Iose, you got nothing to win.
她没什么好输的 你也没什么好赢的
Might still be a good fight.
很可能仍然是一场不错的比赛呢
Yeah, I just-- I just brought you up to welterweight.
是啊,我刚把你升上次中量级
Too good to fight these contenders, you'd rather fight some bullshit champ?
能和跟你水平相当的选手打就不错了 还想他妈去挑战那些冠军?
Didn't notice I was fighting any contenders.
我没发现有和我水平相当的选手啊
Well, you can get yourself another manager any time you want.
如果你想的话 随时可以换经理
In fact, if you'd Iearn to protect your face a Iittle better...
实际上,如果你有能力 把自己的脸保护得好一点的话...
...I wouldn't have to turn down this money. ..
.我才不会拒绝这笔钱呢
My face is out there so much it's a miracle I haven't been knocked out yet.
我的脸暴露出那么多 可还没被击倒过,真是个奇迹
No, you can't work here anymore tonight.
你今晚不要继续训练了
I made us a reservation.
我定了位子
You might wanna shower.
你去洗个澡吧
Here you go.
你的
Here you go.
你的
What's this?
这是什么?
Well, it ain't no big secret what you're wishing for.
你想要的东西 这不是什么秘密
Go on and blow.
把蜡烛吹了
Thank you.
谢谢你
Thirty-three ain't so old.
33岁不算大的
I was still fighting at 39.
我39岁的时候还在参赛
Fought for 23 years.
我打了23年
How's it going, Scrap6?
最近怎么样,斯科雷普
Doing good, Mickey.
不错,米奇
Doing good.
不错
-What'II you have? -Coffee. -
你要什么? - 咖啡