Hi.
嗨
When I was a kid, most of the advice that my dad gave me was crap.There's one thing that he said that was pure genius.
我小时候 我爸给的大部分建议都很糟糕,但有一句绝对精辟
He said, "If you ever are with a girI...that's too good for you...marry her."So....
他说要是你和一个自己配不上的女孩交往,快娶她回家
Wow.
哇哦
Really?Happy Valentine's Day.
真的吗?情人节快乐
Happy VaIentine's Day.
情人节快乐
She said yes!
她答应了!
Julia, call me as soon as you get this.I got big news. Big news.
Julia 听到留言马上打给我,我有重大新闻 重大新闻哦
She said yes.You're kidding.
她答应了,你开玩笑吧
What?I mean, you're kidding!
啥意思?我意思是 太棒啦!
You thought she'd say no.
你以为她会拒绝的
Man, come on. You know me...aIways preparing for the worst.Immigrant mentality.
老兄 你知道我的啦,总是做好最坏的打算 移民心态嘛
Forget it. She said yes. This is good news.Yeah, and get this:
管他呢 她答应了 这不就得了,是啊 这样
I don't even have to play it cool today.I can be a sappy cheesebalI aIl day...mooning about love to total strangers,and no one'Il think I'm a moron.
我今天还用不着扮酷了,一整天可以都傻傻地沉浸在喜悦中,随意向陌生人传达爱的美妙也没人会觉得我白痴
Because it's Valentine's Day, huh?
因为今天可是情人节哈
And everyone is romantic on Valentine's Day.
每个人在情人节都会变得浪漫的哦