Oh, okay.
哦 好的
Yeah, I’m not gonna get any ass1 from you, but I’ll hold your purse, yeah.
哦 我从你这儿好处都没得到 但是我要帮你拿着手袋
Way to make me feel like a man, Brit.
这让我感觉像个男人 布莉
Let’s do a cheer.
让我们来一次喝彩
- Now? In the middle of a dance? - And a fight? -
现在? 在舞会中间? - 还是一场争斗?
Let’s do it for all timer’s sake.
为了所有的一切
That’s old times’ sake.
为了"过去"的一切
You say tomato. I say potato.
怎么说都一样啦
What do you think, Winnie?
你觉得怎样 温妮?
I think Britney doesn’t have what it takes to be a Pirate2 anymore.
我觉得布兰妮已经 不配作为海盗队的一员
That sounds like a challenge to me, Brit.
这在我听来是个挑衅 布莉
Oh, I’m sure it was meant as an insult.
我确定这是种侮辱
Everybody. Kill the music, Ronnie.
大家注意 把音乐关了 罗尼
Everybody make room for us, please.
请给我们让点地方
We have a special surprise.
我们有个特别的惊喜
Our ex-cheer captain, Britney Allen, is with us tonight.
我们前任队长 布兰妮 艾伦 今晚也来到了这里
So, in her honor, we would like to do our Pirate introduction cheer for you.
为表示对她的敬意 我们要 为大家表演"海盗介绍"
Although I’m captain now, I think Britney should lead us.
虽然现在我是啦啦队长 我想还是让布兰妮带领我们
Thanks, Winnie.
谢谢 温妮
Especially since you’re not the captain at your new school.
特别在 你不是你新学校的 啦啦队长的情况下
(ALL MURMURING)
- (SINGING) Hey, Amber3 - (SINGING) Hey, what?
- 嗨 安珀 - 嗨 怎么?
- Introduce yourself - No way! -
介绍你自己 - 没门
- Introduce yourself - Okay -
介绍你自己 - 好吧
One, two, three, four, five 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
My name is Amber, and I say hi
我叫安珀 我说声好
Six, seven, eight, nine, ten 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
Back it up and meet my friend
退后一下 见见我的朋友
- Hey, Winnie - Hey, what?
- 嗨 温妮 - 嗨 怎么
- Introduce yourself - WINNIE: No way
- 介绍你自己 - 没门
- Introduce yourself - Okay -
介绍你自己 - 好吧
My name is Winnie and I say hi
我叫温妮 我说声好
Six, seven, eight, nine, ten 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
Back it up and meet my friend
退后一下 见见我的朋友
- Hey, Britney - Hey, what? -
嗨 布兰妮 - 嗨 怎么
- Introduce yourself - No way -
介绍你自己 - 没门
- Introduce yourself - Okay - 介绍你自己 - 好吧
(SCATTING)
My name is Britney
我叫布兰妮
Roll call 点名
What? 什么? - I cheer so strong - Okay -
我的喝彩很棒 - 很好
- So when I shake it - AMBER: Yeah -
当我摇摆时 - 是的
You’d better bring it on
你最好能够魅力四射
(SCATTING)
Break it down now
现在来超过我吧
AMBER: Yeah!
(ALL CHEERING)
My name’s Sierra
我叫赛拉
- We should do our cheers like Britney. - Shut up! -
我们应该像布兰妮这样跳 - 闭嘴!
But now it’s time to announce this year’s homecoming king and queen.
但是现在是时候宣布今年 返校舞会的舞王和舞后了
BOY: Welcome back, Britney.
欢迎回来布兰妮
Hey, shabooya.
嗨 莎布雅
In case you change your mind,
万一你改变主意
we have that hotel room till noon tomorrow. Okay?
我们的房间到明天 中午都留着 知道吗
Well, no surprise here, Pacific Vista4. Your homecoming king is Brad Warner!
毫无悬念 远洋中学 舞会皇帝是布拉德 华纳