What happened? Thea ok?
发生了什么,西娅没事吧
The cops brought her home.
警察把她带回家的
Her and some of her friends broke into a store,
她和几个朋友昨晚闯入商店
tried on some dresses last night.
试了几条裙子
Lit up the breathalyzer like a christmas tree.
呼气测醉仪警报亮得跟圣诞树一样
So how was your evening, sir?
您昨晚过得如何,先生
You mean after I said I had to go to the bathroom
你是指晚饭时我说去洗手间
at dinner and never came back?
却再没有回来吗
I guess from now on I'll be watching you pee.
看来从现在开始你小便我也得看著了
Thank you, officers. My wife and I appreciate it.
谢谢你们,警官,我和妻子都很感谢
I'll see you out.
我送你们出去
Last time it was public intoxication.
上次是在大庭广众之下酩酊大醉
This time breaking and entering.
这次是非法闯入店家
My, how we are moving up in the criminal world.
天呐,我们在犯罪界可是节节攀升啊
You know, when you pay off the store owner,
你付钱给那些店主时
you should check out the merchandise.
真应该看看他们卖的东西
They got some pretty killer outfits.
他们有几件衣服可好看了
Thea, go get ready for school.
西娅,准备去上学吧
Uh, you know, I was thinking of taking a sick day.
我在考虑请天病假
Fine, then get some sleep.
好吧,那就好好睡一觉
You look like crap.
你脸色真难看
You're letting her play hooky?
你让她旷课吗
When your sister gets like this,
当你妹妹如此表现时
it's best to give her her space.
最好给她点空间
She's testing you.
她在测你底线
Yes. Who'd she learn that from?
是的,她这招从谁那学的
Mom.
妈妈
When I was her age, you and dad let me get away with murder.
我这麽大时,你和爸也这样让我逍遥法外
Looking back, I could have used less space
回首过去,我本可以少些私人空间
and more parenting.
多些父母教养