Oh! Well,that's good.
噢! 真不错
Funny thing is,
有趣的是
I never applied for a job at Lamont Sanford.
我从没向Lamont Sanford中学申请过
Well,maybe they heard about you through the grapevine.
也许你早就名声在外了
you wouldn't happen to still have that copy of my resume that I gave you?
我给你的我履历你还留着吧?
un.. no
额.. 没有
You know what? I probably lost it.
我弄丢了
Oh,yeah... you lost it.
噢 你弄丢了
You ready? Yeah.
准备好了? 好了
Remember Sam Graddy.
还记得Sam Graddy吗?
You have one hour,starting
一小时时间 现在...
now.
开始!
Although I didn't want Mr. Newton as my teacher,
尽管我不想让Newton先生做我老师
I knew somebody that would appreciate him.
但我知道会有人感谢他
Pencil down.
放下笔
So,how did he do?
他做的怎样?
I'll let you know in a minute.
马上就见分晓
I didn't know how I scored,
无论我考的怎样
but I knew Carl Lewis didn't beat me.
但我知道Carl Lewis没打败过我
92,Chris. That's an "A."
92分 Chris 成绩是A
Oh,baby,that's great!
噢 宝贝 真棒!
I knew you could do it.
我知道你行的
No,she didn't.
不 她不知道
Congratulations,Chris.
恭喜你 Chris
Thanks,but it doesn't make any difference.
谢谢 但是没什么用
I mean,it doesn't count.
我的意思是这又不算数
Yes,it does.
不 确实算数
Mr. Newton wore me down,
虽然Newton让人讨厌
but he was one of the first teachers I'd ever had
但是他却是第一个
that expected me to do better,not worse.
期望我能做的更好的老师
The next time I saw Mr. Newton,
可下次我见到Newton先生
he was excited to see me.
他却激动的看着我
Get off me!
放开我!
Hey,what happened?
嗨 发生什么了?
Let me have a quarter.
给我两毛五
Teacher got shot,man.
有个老师被枪打了
You! You did this to me!
你! 都是你干的!
I didn't know you were going to get shot.
我怎么会知道你被枪击?
You sent me to this hellhole!
你把我往火坑里推!
This is your fault!
都是你的错!
Oh,you just going to stand there?!
噢 你就站那隔岸观火?!
I know where you live!
我知道你住哪儿!
I tried to teach you!
我曾经教过你!
I tried to help... get your hands off of...
我曾经帮过... 放开你的手...
I know who your people is!
我知道你们都是些什么人!
Tried to help you!
我曾经想帮你的!