Hope I didn't stretch Emily's dress.
希望没把艾蜜莉的婚纱撑大
Your butt's not that much bigger than her's.
你的屁股没比她大多少
I just called Joshua.
我刚打给约书亚
How'd it go?
讲得怎样?
I did my best to convince him that I'm not...some crazy girl who's dying to get married.
我尽可能告诉他 我不是...想婚想昏头的疯婆子
And I'm going through a hard time.
我只是情绪低落
What'd he say?
他怎么说?
His answering machine was very understanding.
他的答录机很能体谅
I feel blue.
我好沮丧
I bet you anything he'll call you again.
他一定会再找你的
Yeah,maybe. But,you know, I don't think I even care.
或许吧,但我不认为我在乎
I don't think he's the one I'm sad about.
我不认为让我难过的是他
I know I said I'm totally okay with Ross getting married.
我知道我说我不在意罗斯结婚
But as it turns out...I don't think I'm handling it all that well.
但是实际上…我调适得并不好
Yeah,maybe.
或许吧
And I'm just trying to figure out why.
我正在思考为什么
Any luck?
有想到吗?
You know how Ross and I have always been on-again,off-again?
罗斯和我不是一直分分合合?
I guess I just figured, somewhere down the road...we would be on again.Again.
我想我一直觉得在将来 我们会... 再合… 再分...
You know what? I think we all did.
我们都这么觉得