Okay, first of all, I want you to march back upstairs
好吧,首先,我要你回到楼上。
and tell your friend he is no longer welcome in this house.
告诉你的朋友再也不要到我们家来了
But we haven't even had breakfast yet!
但我们早饭都没吃呢!
I am serious, Andrew. You tell him to get out of here this second or I will call the police,
我是认真的,Andrew你告诉他,马上离开这里,否则我就报警。
and I will have him removed!
我还会让他走。
Well, go ahead, call 'em.
好啊,报警吧。
Oh, you think I won't?
你认为我不敢?
I just wonder how they'll react whenthey find out that you killed George Williams.
我只是在想他们发现你就是杀害George Williams的凶手时会有何反应
I didn't kill George.
我没杀George。
Well, no, but you sat there and let him die, which, I'm no lawyer,
是啊,但是你坐在那里看他死去而不管,我不是律师,
but I'm pretty sure there's a crime in there somewhere.
但我确信这种行为多少有些犯罪的成分。
Andrew...
Andrew…
Don't get me wrong. I mean, I'm glad you did it.
别误会,你那么做我很高兴。
But when the cops get here, my official position will be, uh,
但警察来了的话,我的立场会是,噢…
oh, my god, I'm being raised by a homicidal maniac.
啊 天哪 我被一个杀人狂抚养着
I think I might even throw in a few tears.
我可能还会流几滴眼泪的。
You would actually let the police arrest your own mother?
你真的会让警察逮捕你的妈妈?
Hey, we all got to cut the apron strings at some point.
嗨,我们彼此彼此啊。