Modern Family,《摩登家庭》
Ha.I know.I know.It really hit us bad.
啊!我知道,我知道,地震真的很严重。
No.I'm just always surprised how small this place is.
不,我只是一如既往地惊叹这个地方居然如此小。
Pepper, you didn't have to leave your party to come check on us.
佩珀,你没必要特地离开派对来看我们。
Great costume,by the way.
顺便说一句,你这身戏服真棒。
This isn't my costume.I just threw this on to help you clean up.
这不是我的戏服,我只是随便穿来好帮你们打扫的。
Well, about your party...
好吧,关于你的派对…
Oh, don't worry about canceling. At least you have an excuse.
哦,不来没关系的,至少你们有正当理由。
Unlike Steven and Stefan, they said they had the flu.
不像斯蒂文跟斯蒂芬,他们找借口说得了流感,
Meantime,I just saw them out riding their bicycle.
但同时我就看见他们在外面骑自行车。
Oh, Pepper, that is horrible. I—I'm gonna make you a cocktail.
这太糟了。我...我去给你弄杯鸡尾酒。
Oh, honey. Don't go to any trouble. I'll just have a kir royale.
哦,亲爱的,不要太麻烦,给我来一杯皇家基尔就行。
I mean, my God, if they didn't want to come to my party, just say it.
我是想说,我的天啊,如果他们不想参加我的派对,直说好了。
I'm a big boy. I can take it.
我是个大男人,我承受得了。
Well, since you brought it up, Pepper...
好吧,既然你都说了,佩珀…
We didn't want to come to your party, either.What?
我们也不想参加你的派对。什么?
Well,you know we love you, but they've just gotten to be so much work over the years and…
嗯,我们都是爱你的,这个你要知道。但是这些年来,它反倒变成了一种负担,并且…