Hi!
嗨!
Hey, you're out early.
嗨,你今天出门挺早。
Oh, I just wanted to pick up somefresh croissants for breakfast.
对呀,我正打算去拿一些新鲜的新月面包当早餐。
Oh, cool. Listen, I just wanted you to know I appreciated you backing me up last night,
我十分感激你昨晚站在我这一边很不错,我想让你知道,
you know, with the kiss thing.
你知道,是接吻那件事。
To be honest, I don't think I would've liked it, either.
坦率地说,我也不认为我会喜欢那样的事。
Yeah, but I probably should've just gone with it.
是呀,但我也许应该这事就那么过去。
Gaby was just being Gaby, having fun.
Gaby 就是那样的人,爱闹。
No, I wouldn't be so hard on yourself, given her history.
不,我不会象你那样想考虑到她的过去。
What do you mean?
你是指什么?
You know, the affair.
你知道,外遇的事。
Gaby had an affair?
Gaby 有过外遇?
You didn't know?
你不知道?
No!
不知道!
I thought everybody knew. Oh, I feel awful.
我以为每个人都知道了,噢,我觉得自己很糟糕。
Oh, Ida Greenberg's behind you.
噢,Ida Greenberg 在你后面。
Ida, just a second. (to Bree) I am stunned. Who was it with?
Ida,稍等一下,我太吃惊了,和谁有一腿?
I shouldn't have said anything.
我不应该说任何事的。
Bree, come on, just tell me.
Bree,拜托,就告诉我。
Her gardener.
她的园丁。
Oh, you're kidding!
噢,你一定在开玩笑!
No, no, not him. Helen Rowland's son, John.
不,不,不是他,Helen Rowland 的儿子,John。
The teenager?
那个未成年人?
Ida, wait, or go around! (to Bree) Does Gaby know that you know?
Ida,稍等一下,要不就绕过去!Gaby 知道你知道这事么?
Absolutely not. I think the best thing to do is just smile and pretend you don't know anything.
肯定不知道我想最好的事就是保持微笑然后装作什么事你都不知道