Hey,Mon. I was just doing these dishes.
摩妮卡,我正在洗碗
Do you have a minute?
你有空吗?
I was just about to take a break anyway.
有,反正我正打算休息
So listen...
是这样的…
...I know we haven't had a chance to talk...
艾蜜莉和我决定结婚后
...since Emily and l decided to get married.
我们还没有机会谈过
And I was just wondering how you were.
我想知道你好不好
If you were getting married, I would feel kind of....
如果是你要结婚 我会觉得有点…
You know?
你懂吗?
It definitely took me by surprise. But,you know...
我的确吓了一跳,不过…
...I'm okay.
我很好
I just wanted to check.
我只是想问一下
That's sweet. Thank you.
你真好,谢谢
You're great.
你真好
And I know someday this will happen for you too.
有一天你也会找到真命天子
You just hang in there.
撑着点
"Hang in there"?
撑着点?
No,I didn't mean....
我的意思不是…
You haven't heard of a serious relationship called "me and Joshua"?
你没听过一段认真的恋情 叫“我与约书亚”吗?
I thought you had just been on four dates.
你们不是才约会四次
I didn't realize that had become anything.
我不知道你们开始认真了
Oh no,it has become.
我知道,我们是认真了
Oh no,those were four great dates.
那四次约会棒到不行
I mean,and the connection!
我们好契合
Emotionally,mentally. You know? Physically.
情感上,心灵上… 肉体上
That's incredible. -I know,isn't it?
太好了 可不是吗?
I'm right there with Joshua. You are right there with Emily.
我跟约书亚在一起 你跟艾蜜莉在一起
And it's kind of like it's a tie.
就像…大家平手
I gotta get back to my dishes.
我得继续洗碗了
I gotta get to work.
我得回去上班了