Glad you made it.
很高兴你能来
I’m so sorry for not telling you guys about me cheering again.
我很抱歉没告诉你们 我又加入啦啦队
I totally understand why you didn’t,
我完全理解为什么你没说
especially after seeing that cheer-trocity of a squad.
特别是在看到你们队的淫秽样
Can you say nasty? - Nasty.
- 可以用淫秽来形容吗? - 淫秽
They’re like the bottom of the cheer tier.
他们似乎是啦啦队中掉尾巴的
There is this one girl that is so fat, she looks like she swallowed two Briannas.
有个女孩真胖 看上去像能吞下两个布拉娜
Her name is Kirresha, and she’s got more heart in one ass cheek
她叫可莉莎 她的心肠
than you do in your entire body.
你连一个脚趾头都比不上
She’s a real friend.
她是个真正的朋友
Then you’re done.
那你就完了
Because after you make friends with those people,
在你和她们交朋友以后
you start shopping with them, then you’re dating one,
你开始和她们一起逛街 然后和他们中的一人约会
and the next thing you know, you’re going to be on some bad talk show
而接下来的事情 你知道吗 你将出现在粗口秀中
screaming at your baby daddy.
对你孩子的爸大喊大叫
What? - I cannot believe you just said that.
- 什么?
- 我无法相信这些话是你说的
Yeah, that’s so racist. - Oh, bite me, Crouching Tiger.
- 这太种族主义了 - 咬我啊 纸老虎
BRITNEY: Winnie, you’re such a candy cane. - And you’re such a wigger.
- 温妮 你真是个混蛋 - 你真是个伪君子
Oh, that’s it. Brad, hold my shit.
哦 够了 布拉德 帮我拿着