Secretary,《风流老板俏秘书》
Lee,I'm going to be frank with you.
李,我想跟你坦白地说,
I know I'm your employer and we have a proscribed relationship.
我知道我是你的雇主,我们之间有雇佣的关系。
But you really should feel free to discuss your problems with me.Oh.
但你真的可以对我畅所欲言。哦。
What's going on with the sewing kit and the Band-Aids,Lee?
针线盒和医药包是怎么回事,李?
I feel …Shy.
我觉得…害羞。
Do you want some hot chocolate?Okay.
要不要热巧克力?好的。
Why do you cut yourself,Lee?
怎么不说了,李?
I don't know.
我不知道。
Is it that sometimes the pain inside has to come to the surface.
内心的痛苦必须释放出来。
And when you see evidence of the pain inside, you finally know you're really here.
当你发现内心的痛苦,你才真正感到你还活着。
Then when you watch the wound heal, it's comforting, isn't it?
然后当你看到伤口愈合时,才会感到心安,对吗?
I…that's a way to put it.'
我...这就是疏解的方法。
I'm going to tell you something.
我想告诉你一些事情,
Are you ready to listen?Yes.
你准备好听了吗?是的。
Are you listening? You will never…ever…cut yourself again.
你在听吗?永远都不要话只说一半。
Do you understand?
懂吗?
Have I made that perfectly clear? You're over that now.
够清楚了吗? 已经过去了。
It's in the past.
都是过去了。