Go210,《新飞跃比佛利》
Dude, are we backstage with the band right now?
伙计,我们现在是在后台和乐队在一起吗?
Be cool,man! I'll introduce you to the boys.Amigos!
淡定,哥们儿。我来给你介绍朋友们。阿米格斯!
What's going on?
怎么了?
This is my man, Dixon Wilson.
这是我朋友,迪克森威尔森。
Hey,you guys rocked my face off tonight.
嘿,你们今晚真够劲,我整个人都嗨翻了!
Thanks,bro. We actually rock out to your track on our tour bus.
多谢,兄弟。在旅游车上听你的曲子才真是够劲!
Are you serious? You guys listen to my stuff?
真的假的?你们竟然听我的歌。
Yeah. Pretty epic stuff, man.
对,非常棒的作品,兄弟。
No,thank you. I'm cool.
不,多谢。我不吸烟。
No, I,m not. I'm gonna powder my nose. B-r-b.
不,我还是不要了。我要去趟洗手间,马上回来。
We're actually gonna jam for a little while. Love to hear some new stuff.
实际上我们打算在这里做一下即兴演奏,想听些新鲜玩意儿。
Cool. You want me to play for you?
好,想让我为你们演奏吗?
Play for us? Play with us, man. Just chill and have some fun.
为我们?是和我们一起演奏。放轻松,好好玩就行。
Yeah.
好啊。
Come on.
来吧。